Feeling better

Previously~

Amato : Lunar...hmmm....it's his dark elemental's second form right kaizo.....

Kaizo : That's right uncle it's his second tier of dark element....and by listening him calling Lunar's name....I guess he is talking to his elementals....sharing his feelings with them I guess......

Fang : That's good that he is sharing his feelings with someone...... I'm relieved by it.....

Aria : But....still there is a thing....he didn't want share any of his feelings with us.....that hurts right....

Amato : Yeah I know....it wouldn't be like this if I.....

Present~

Amato : Yeah I know......it wouldn't be like this if I had kept my word.....

Kaizo : No can do anything about it now uncle.....we should think how we are going to make Aaron feel better.......

Fang : Captain's right we should think about it.....

Ochobot : Guys what is that!?!?!!(shouts and points towards a black circle infront of the door of Boboiboy's room)

Meanwhile with Boboiboy~

Boboiboy : Thank you for understanding me Lunar.....and you guys as well....and Thorn....Blaze....please don't cry....

Thorn and Blaze wipes their tears and gives their brightest smile possible.... Boboiboy sighs in relief that his elementals are now calm.....but he do know that certain two elements are not calmed.....as Boboiboy is thinking about this Lunar snaps him out of his thoughts

Lunar : Hm...I guess you should take some rest....

Gempa : Lunar is right you should take rest Boboiboy.....

Lunar : Not only him.....some of us should also take rest if you ask me....

Boboiboy : (knows the answer and sighs) I guess I know who they are...

Gempa : You sure know everything.....(says with a smile)

Boboiboy : (mirrors the same thing ) Now everyone except for Halilintar, Gempa, Solar and Lunar come here let's take a nap together.....

Boboiboy called them and slept with them.... Boboiboy is sleeping with Thorn and Ice on his bed and Blaze and Taufan are sleeping on Gopal's bed.....After making sure that they fell asleep Lunar started talking....

Lunar : Hey....Gempa....Halilintar would you go and take care of the people outside the room...(said softly)

Gempa : Okay!! We will handle Fang and the others don't worry about it Lunar....(said with a low voice so that no one gets awake)

Lunar : (smiles at this and turns towards Halilintar) and one more thing....Halilintar don't lose control over your powers alright....you know what I mean...

Halilintar widens his eyes and tries compress his powers as he was letting some sparks in his hands.....

Solar : Wait do you mean that he is out there with them....

Lunar nods to Solar's question and turns to Gempa and Halilintar...... understanding why he was looking at them they both nodded to him and goes near the door.....they were just opening the door Lunar stopped them from doing....

Lunar : Wait!!!

Gempa : Huh?!?! What's the matter Lunar....

Halilintar : Why are you stopping us???

Lunar : Don't use the door.....just keep it locked....

Halilintar : Then how do you think we will go out....

Solar : Wait are you thinking to use-(got cut off by Lunar as he continues)

Lunar : Use my powers??? Yes!!

Gempa : But why?!?!(didn't get why he is stopping them)

Lunar : it's just that I don't want see that face or I don't know if I can control myself....(said with a little bit sadness but also angry)

Gempa : (sighs) Alright....do your thing....

Lunar nods and starts using his powers....

Lunar : Dark portal.....(a dark circle appears in Lunar's hand and it goes infront of Gempa and Halilintar) okay you guys ready to go....(with a calm voice)

The said just nod at this and enters the portal and Lunar closes the portal and seats in the nearest chair...

Lunar : (sighs and holds his head massaging it)

Solar : (kneels in front of Lunar) Now don't stress yourself like this Lunar it's not good for you right.....just relax yourself a little...(with a soft and calm voice and concerned face)

Lunar : I'm trying my level best solar....but.....it just won't go away and you saw him just now right...he can't tolerate it anymore....we should do something about this or else we will.....we will...(gets stressed and covers his face with his hands and don't want to complete the sentence he was saying)

Solar : I know what you mean Lunar and we are worried about that as well Lunar.....you know that right....calm yourself down and take some rest now I will watch out over them for you okay...

Lunar : (thinks about for awhile) Are you sure that you can take care of them!?!?

Solar : Yeah I'm sure and why not (shows his overconfident face to Lunar)

Lunar : (chuckles a bit)

Solar : Hey.....now why are you laughing at me like that!?!??

Lunar : it's just your face....you sure look funny when you say overconfident things.....I mean when we are out of fights....

Solar : Whaaaaaaaaaattttttt!?!???

Lunar : That's the truth alright.....(chuckles even more) I can't change the fact alright....

Solar : (sighs) [finally I managed to make you feel better.....I don't care if I look funny when I say overconfident things...I just care about you and our brothers here and ofcourse it includes our master as well...as he is the big brother in us] (smiles a little) Alright then it is decided right.....than go and take some rest now.....

Lunar : Alright...alright I'm going...(smiles) and Thanks for making feel better.....

Solar : [wait what?!?...how....did....he found out that I was trying to make him feel better....Ah.... that's right he can see through our feelings how come I forget about that]

Lunar goes near Gopal's bed and  adjusts himself with Blaze and Taufan and falls into a sleep....

So

There it is

Another chapter published

And I'm sorry again for disappearing and for a small chapter as well.....

And I haven't told about Lunar's appearance and his trait right....

So Lunar's appearance is exact opposite of solar like his hat and colour of cloths....his clothes are violet coloured and have some silver strips over the outfit.....and he can sense what people feel and understands them except for one person that's sure.....and he is the second calmest element in all the elements....

And that's it about Lunar...

See you guys in the next chapter....

Have a good nytzz/day

Your Author Anu

Signing off