Unknown people!?

Previously~

Aria : So...is the evacuation done...(asks everyone present there)

All of them : Yes!!

Aria : Okay then..I will inform R about this...(sends a message to Boboiboy) alright done....he will be coming soon now...

Fang : He is already here I guess....see there (points towards a certain entrance or portal)

A dark portal have appeared in the cafeteria and someone or somepeople came from the portal...

Present~

Somepeople came from the portal and the heroes recognise them

Ar,F,Ya,Yi,G,K,M : R/BOBOIBOY!! (Shouted)

Boboiboy : Hey guys!! (waved his hand)

Aria runs near him and gives him a hug...

Boboiboy : (suprised from the sudden hug) H-Hey Aria you okay??

Aria : I'm fine..(releases the hug) I was just worried about you...(gives a small smile)

Boboiboy : Sorry if I have worried you...but...there is nothing to worry about now...

Fang and Kaizo : Haven't you forgetting something....

Boboiboy : Forgetting...(confused) what?!

F,K : WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU TOO YOU KNOW!!

Boboiboy : (shocked due to their sudden burst) O-Oh sorry...I didn't know....hehehe....(chuckles awkwardly)

Aria sees behind Boboiboy and Then...

Aria : R! You brought Lunar here...

Everyone saw lunar and got shocked that he is in middle of them cause lunar hates to be in crowded places...

Boboiboy : Yeah I managed to bring him here....(with a satisfied smile)

Kaizo : We didn't expect this at all...

Fang : but it's a good thing that he is here....

While Lunar is getting uncomfortable by all the attention coming towards him...seeing this Aria went near Lunar..

Aria : Hey Lunar...you okay there....

Lunar : Huh?! I-I'm...Fi-Fine.....uh...

Boboiboy : (saw the situation) Um... Aria Lunar doesn't like if someone except me and the elementals get near him...he...kinda feel shy...to be around....you know....new people....(said awkwardly and carefully)

Aria : Oh....but I'm your bestie right...then how come I'm a new person who he doesn't know....(asks innocently)

Boboiboy : You both haven't meet directly before remember...that's why...

Aria : Oh...

Fang : Long time no see...Lunar...(with a smile)

Lunar : Ye-Yeah...(with same smile and hiding his face in his scarf)

Kaizo : How are you doing Lunar?! (Asked to make sure something)

Lunar :(catches why kaizo is asking the question) Yo-you don't have to wo-worry about me captain....I-I can manage myself very well....(looking in a different direction)

Kaizo : Can't expect anything less from the emotion reader now can we...

Lunar : You can say that I guess....(still in the same position)