Photo shoot

Previously~

Gempa : Do it and you two be prepared for everything you are about to face...

The said two just became tomatoes due to embarrassment.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because they have to work in the cafeteria as waitresses in the uniform of a waitress....

Present~

Halilintar : NOW SHUT UP GEMPA!!! WE KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER!!! THIS IS THE TENTH TIME YOU ARE TELLING US TO BE READY!!!(said with a lot of frustration and face turned even more red)

Everyone got silent....not because of Halilintar's anger....but because of an intimidating aura...and the elementals  who were present there turned towards the person who was giving off that aura....and it is their owner....Gempa is the first one to talk...

Gempa : Um....Boboiboy you okay there....(asked carefully yet a little bit fear is clear in his voice)

Boboiboy : Oh no... I'm not okay....(with a cold voice)

This one sentence is enough is send chills under the elementals skin....

Boboiboy : Now tell Halilintar....how many times did I told you today..... to keep it low....(with the same voice)

Halilintar : (still scared) Uh...maybe....ten times....I guess (rubbing his neck nervously)

Boboiboy : And what is the reason I told you for keeping quite.....

Halilintar : (gulped) To n-not wake the trio trouble makers of ours....(said hesistantly)

Boboiboy : Then why don't you keep it down....(scolded Halilintar and also hold his ear as a punishment)

Halilintar : Owowowowow....that hurts....sorry.... I'm sorry....for not keeping it low I'm sorry....

Gempa, Ice and Lunar(together) : You deserved that....

Solar just stood there trying so hard to not laugh at his so-called-big-brother for getting punishment and also was glad that Aria isn't here otherwise....all fun would be spoiled....and thinking of Aria Solar remembered something and called to his owner...

Solar : Hey!! Boboiboy!! Aren't you forgetting something?!?! You are supposed make a call to Aria....

Boboiboy leaves Halilintar's ear and Halilintar holds his ear with pain....

Boboiboy : That's right!! I totally forgot about that!! Thanks for making me remember Solar!!!

Solar : Don't mention it...(said with a proud face because of getting praise from his owner)

Boboiboy : Now stop that proud face...think about the thing that is going to happen after this...(said taking his phone out of his pocket) and also the photo section is still not over...so Gempa you may proceed with your photo shoot....

Halilintar and Solar(together) : Aww...come on stop this already....

Boboiboy : No can do...Gempa just do it don't listen to them...and tell me of they don't listen to you or you just transform into Mama Earth...

Gempa : Okay....(said with a mischievous smile and narrowed his eyes towards Halilintar and Solar)

Halilintar and Solar (together in mind) : [This is going to be a long day]

Gempa : Okay now you two give me a cute pose....

Halilintar and Solar didn't have a choice and did what Gempa told them... otherwise they will have to face the consequences for that....

Gempa : Hmmm.... something is missing...(puts a thinking pose and got a bulb on his head) Right!!! Hey Lunar, Ice would you two mind passing them two trays and some snacks as well....

Lunar and Ice : Sure why not....

Like that they made the photo shoot and Boboiboy made a call to someone by his phone...

Boboiboy : (call connects) Hello
.
.
.Hey Arai!!.
.
.
.
.
Yeah I'm alright and everyone is chill..
.
.
.
.
Hmmm...Lunar and Ice are awake...and the others are still asleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I called you to ask a favor...
.
.
.
.
The favor is that can you and the others evacuate the whole cafeteria...
.
.
.
.
.
Just do it lah....and don't let any outsiders stay in the cafeteria...I want only you guys to stay there...
.
.
.
.
.
Great!! Then let me know when you are finished okay!?!?!...
.
.
.
.
.
Okay!! Thanks for the help and You will know why I told that when we arrive there...
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to inform me...Bye...
.
.
.
.
(ends the call and faces the photo shoot that is taking place)
.
.
.
.
Hehehehe...hey guys I have informed them to evacuate the cafeteria...as soon we get the message we are going there with Lunar's help okay....(said to his elementals with a smile)

Everyone says okay to this...but a certain two elements said that with hopeless voice...

Boboiboy chuckles seeing his two prideful elemental's faces and says..

Boboiboy : Hehehe...Terbaik!!

We can hear a notification sound from Boboiboy's phone..

Boboiboy : (checks the message and turns towards his elementals) Okay....it's time to go there...Lunar you wanna come with us or you wanna stay here...(asked with hope on his that he would say yes to come and it worked)

Lunar : I will come..if it will make you happy...

Everyone smiles at this and gets ready to face anything even if it is embarrassment... especially the two pride elements

Boboiboy : Alright...then let's go..Lunar do your thing..

Lunar nods and opens a portal to the cafeteria...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An hour ago with the others~

Aria :(on the way to the cafeteria) So...Fang...you are with R since he was eleven years old right?!?!!

Fang : Yes!! Why are you asking me about that now?!?!

Aria : It's just that I....

So..

There it is another chapter published...

And sorry for a late update and also ...

I can't update until next month 19th or even further...

Because of my endless exams..

Okay let's not talk about me..

So...how is the chapter??

I know it is a short chapter but I updated it anyway...

Because I don't know when I'm going to be free...

Okay then...

Have a good day/nytzz

Your Author Anu

Signing off...