Part 3 - Please... protect her

Jungkook grabbed Y/N's arm to catch her attention.

Jungkook: Oh kid, what happened here? Kid?

Taehyung: Y/N, can you hear me?

Seeing no reaction, Taehyung helped Y/N to stand up, letting Jungkook taking care of the granny.

Taehyung: (He helped JK to carry the granny on his back.)Jungkook, the car is here. (He dragged Y/N.) Come with me! 

They walked the few meters between the restaurant and the van. After getting on it, Taehyung took a handkerchief to compress Y/N's injury.

Y/N:  Aieee....

Taehyung: Sorry Y/N, you're bleeding.

Jungkook: Tell me what happened!

Y/N: 2 men in black suits came... and asked for money... saying there is no one to protect us... they pushed...

Y/N: ... Halmeoni, she will not die, hum???

Taehyung: Don't worry, the hospital is at 2 minutes. Did those guys say anything else? Did you notice something?

Y/N: ... they said that they will come back and that Halmeoni should think again to their ... proposition. One had a tattoo... in his neck... but I don't know... sorry...

Taehyung: It's okay, don't worry.

The car stopped in front of the hospital. The doctors were waiting with a stretcher. They quickly took the granny inside to treat her.

Jungkook: Hyung, have her treated !

Taehyung left with Y/N, still affected. Jungkook was boiling. He called his men to give them new instruction. He wanted those Japanese guys, dead.

After been treated by the doctor, Y/N went with Taehyung to have news about her grandmother state.

Y/N: Doctor, how is my grandmother?

Doc: Your grandmother had a small heart attack. (Y/N felt her legs trembling, she was catch by Taehyung.) We need to keep her for few days. Please make the necessary to the administration office.

Taehyung: Thank you doctor. Y/N go to see her, I handle the admission. JK...

Jungkook followed Y/N to see Halmeoni. Y/N cried again when she saw her grandmother. She held her hand until the nurse came to move the granny to her room. Taehyung asked for a VIP room.

Y/N: Nurse, I don't think that's the good room.

Jungkook: Taehyung took care of everything, don't mind the fees.

Doc: Your grandmother will sleep until tomorrow at least due to the medication. You should go and rest too.

Y/N: Thank you doctor.