Part 24 - Party...

After reaching home, Y/N went upstairs after wishing a good night to Jungkook. She wanted to honor the bet and put a light kiss at the corner of Jungkook's lips before running to her bedroom. For the mafia man, the kiss was more like a torture than a reward: nor on the cheek, nor on the lips. Pure temptation. When he was sure that Y/N was asleep, he left the house to pay a visit to his favorite toy, Joo-Sang.

Jungkook: Joo-Sang, how are you doing? Did you have time to talk with your new friend? Ohh, I'm stupid, you still cannot talk, my bad.

Jungkook turned to face the new guy who was attached to a chair. He nodded and one of his guard took of the piece of tissue that was stuck in the man's mouth. 

Man: Mr Jeon, please forgive me, I didn't recognize you, I'm sorry, please...

Jungkook: You're lucky, I was planning to cut your little useless tongue, just like him but as I am in a good mood, your death will be quick.

The man didn't have the time to plead anymore, Jungkook shoot him.

Jungkook: You see Joo-Sang,I can't really understand why people like you and this shit, always use bad words. There is something missing in your education. Adapt your language to your audience, nothing difficult in that, right?... (He sighed.)And answer when someone asks you something, damn it! (He slapped him so strongly that he fell with the chair.) As I said, I'm in a good mood tonight, so, see you tomorrow.

Jungkook left and two of his men came to take care of Joo-sang and the dead man

Jungkook left and two of his men came to take care of Joo-sang and the dead man. They burned his body in front of the Japanese guy.

**************************************************

On Saturday, Jungkook took Y/N to see her grandmother. He was too impatient to announce her that they were officially dating. The grandmother was happy for them, and she teased her granddaughter. Jungkook left the women for a moment and went to see the doctor to be updated on Mrs Park's state. But there was nothing new; still waiting for a transplantation but she was not in the top of the list.

Doc: Mr Jeon, actually, I'm looking for a solution abroad with a colleague.

Jungkook:Thanks doc, do whatever you can to help her to recover quickly.

On Sunday, Y/N wanted to be prepared for her summer job and spent a good part of her day on internet, reading articles about Yoongi's company or watching all videos post on Youtube of the artist she was supposed to work with. Her job was to help a rapper, RM, in the transcription of his lyrics in English.

Jungkook: Y/N... you spent your day on this computer...

Y/N: I need to be ready for tomorrow, I don't want to embarrass Yoongi Oppa if I know nothing about this business.