Part 21 - I'm not yours...

Y/N just confessed her feelings to Jungkook even if it was not what she wanted to do. She blushed like never and was looking down. The Mafia Boss was smiling like never before. Hoping something and hearing that thing for real was totally different. Jungkook wanted to hug and kiss Y/N, but she unexpectedly ran, embarrassed. 

Jungkook: Yah!!!

Taehyung and Jin saw Y/N passing near them with red cheeks before she disappeared in the tent. Jungkook came back and sat on the chair.

Jin: What did you say to her?

Jungkook: Me, nothing... but she said that she loves me...

Taehyung: That explains your stupid smile...

Jin: Aisshhh, that kid, why did she choose to love you?!

Jungkook: Hyung, your words are very insulting! Why are you this much against me? I'm your blood brother, can't you be happy for me?

Jin opened a can of beer and sighed.

Taehyung: I'm also curious about the reason. I can understand your deep affection for Y/N, I love her too, but Jungkook is your own brother.

Jin: It's not a life for her. She needs to finish the university, to make friends of her age, to go out and discover the world.

Jungkook: And she will.

Jin:How? Look around. You have tokeep your bodyguards every time with you. Your life is dangerous. That's whatyou want for the girl you love?

Jungkook's face changed for a darker expression. He knew what his brothers said was right, but he needed her beside him. 

Jungkook: I will handle everything to assure her security but also offer her the life that she deserves

No one spoke after that. Taehyung was observing the two brothers staring at each other. After long minutes of silence, a shy Y/N came out of the tent.

Y/N: What's wrong ? Something happened?

Taehyung: It's nothing Sweetie, don't worry.

Jin: I think that we should leave, I have to work tomorrow.

Jin stood up but his mood was not as usual. He was a little bit cold toward Y/N and she was not used to it. She observed him with a worry look. Did she do something bad?

Y/N packed her stuffs and Kookie's bag and followed the boys to Taehyung's car. The ambiance was heavy on the way back home. When the car parked, Jin got out without a word, ready to leave the mansion.

Jungkook: Hyung! You will leave like that? Don't you see that your attitude is hurting her?

Jin stopped and turned to face Y/N. It was like she was holding her tears. He felt guilty to have acted like a cold asshole toward her.