Part 38 - Life goes on - THE END

Mr Kim started to eat under Y/N's look. She was not sure that her simple cook will satisfy a man like him. After the first bite, a small smile appeared in the corner of the man's lips.

Mr Kim: Y/N... you're really skilled, you can win any man's heart with your food...

Y/N: Thank you... Halmeoni taught me everything.

Mr Kim: So, tell me... is my grandson nice with you?

Y/N was a bit embarrassed to talk about their relationship with Jungkook's grandfather.

Mr Kim: I just want to be sure that he treats you like you deserve. I know that brat and he can be tough sometimes.

 I know that brat and he can be tough sometimes

Y/N: Jungkook is very kind with me... they are all caring, you don't have to worry.

Mr Kim: That's great. But you know that sharing your life with a mafia will not be easy. Jungkook got a lot of enemy, what happened the other day can happen againin the future.

Y/N stared at Mr Kim, not understanding what he was doing.

Y/N: I trust Jungkook... (She said with a small voice.)

Mr Kim: I don't plan to scare you...

Jungkook: What are you doing other than scaring her!

Jungkook's dark voice echoed when he entered the kitchen. His face showed his annoyance. He stopped near Y/N and put his hand on her back.

Mr Kim: I just want to be sure that she is aware of the world you are living in. I'm more than happy to have her in my family but if I had to choose, I would have preferred to marry her to Jin.

Y/N felt the tension growing inside Jungkook. His grandfather was playing with his mind, and he hated that.

Jungkook: Stop your nonsense! Y/N is my woman, no one can have her expect me, don't try to create troubles between us or leave this house!

Jungkook: Stop your nonsense! Y/N is my woman, no one can have her expect me, don't try to create troubles between us or leave this house! ... (He said in a softer tone.) Love, let's go to sleep, it's late.