Part 36 - Jin's anger...

Taehyung and Yoongi stayed for a second drink before the CEO left to his house. Taehyung went to his bedroom and lay down on his bed. All the stress he kept from the evening was coming back to his mind. He put his forearm on his eyes to hide from himself of the pain that he felt. A tear rolled along his cheek, in the silence of his room.

In the middle of the night, Y/N sleep became agitated. She was breathing heavily and murmuring inaudible things. Jungkook woke up, feeling something was going on. He opened one eye and understood that Y/N was probably having a nightmare.

Jungkook: shhh...Love... it's okay... I'm here...

He wanted to take her into his arms, but she panicked even more when he touched her.

Y/N: (Still asleep.) Please... stop... please... (She was struggling with imaginary things.)

Jungkook: Y/N

Jungkook: Y/N... Y/N, wake up... (He sat and put the light on.) Y/N...

Y/N: Oppaaaaa... (She opened her eyes and cried loudly.) Oppaaa... he...

Jungkook had a huge feeling of guilt at this moment. Even in her dreams, she was terrified. He hesitated to touch her, but she was the one to hug him.

Y/N: Oppaaa... he... he...

Jungkook: shhh...it's just a nightmare... nothing will happen... I'm here... don't cry... it's over...

She was still sobbing like a kid. It was like she was stuck between two reality.

Y/N: His eyes.... They are chasing me.... (She was hiding herself against Jungkook chest.)... I'm scared... 

Jungkook: Y/N

Jungkook: Y/N... Look at me... there is no one, you will never see that man again, I swear, you're safe... please, don't cry...

He was wiping the tears of her face when they heard a knock at the door. It was Taehyung who was worried after Y/N scream.

Taehyung: JK... everything is alright? (He asked from outside.)

Jungkook: Yeah, just a bad dream... You see, your Tae Oppa is here too so don't worry.