Part 14 - Sick...

After a fast ride, Jungkook and Taehyung reached the restaurant. His men were keeping the place safe, standing in front of the door, attracting the attention of the street. Jungkook only exchanged a look with the guy in charge and rushed into the restaurant. Taehyung stayed outside a moment to speak with the guys. After crossing the little court, he opened the house's door whom, as he predicted, was not locked.

Jungkook: Aissh, I told her to lock that door. Y/N, Y/N!!

She was not in the living room and didn't respond to his call. He went to the bedroom and saw the tiny silhouette sleeping, with the blanket near her body, her hair in a total mess and her cheeks red and puffy. He bend down and put his hand on her forehead. She had a fever.

 She had a fever

Jungkook: Y/N... (he tried to wake up her.) Kid, wake up. 

Y/N: hhuumm, let me sleep... I'm tired... 

Jungkook: You're sick, come with me to see a doctor.

Y/N didn't listen to him and only turned on her side, grabbing her favorite plush and hugging it. Jungkook took off some hair of her sweaty face.

Taehyung entered the bedroom and saw his cousin staring at Y/N, still asleep.

Taehyung: Is she okay?

Jungkook: She has a fever; she was fine this morning.

Taehyung: She seemed tired, it's probably due to overwork.

Jungkook: Hyung, help me to prepare her stuffs.

Jungkook made Y/N to sit and noticed that her clothes were wet due to the sweat. He hesitated on what to do.

Jungkook: Hyung, I can't take her outside in that state. She needs to change her clothes.

Taehyung: (He looked around and saw Jungkook hoodie.) Put that on her and remove her top when she is cover with the hoodie. I will help you.

Jungkook: She will kill us when she will find out.

Taehyung: We won't see anything, trust me.

The 2 men managed to execute Taehyung's plan, in an awkward way but at least the goal was reached. Taehyung took the bag with Y/N stuff and Jungkook carried her in his arms to the car.

Jungkook: Let's go home and call the doc to come there.

Taehyung: Ok. Don't forget to call your dear brother, he was worried because of our call.

Jungkook: Yeah, yeah, he can wait...

After coming back home, Jungkook took Y/N to his bedroom and not hers. Taehyung welcomed the doctor few minutes later and conducted him to the 1st floor.