Part 26 - Jealous again...

Friday evening – Jungkook's house.

Y/N was coming out of her shower after a long day at work. She liked a lot to work in Yoongi's company but had to admit that it was tiring. She was used to go to school and work in parallel at the restaurant, but this part was more like a hobby for her. She was playing with the kitten on the counter of the kitchen.

Y/N: Kookie, you're growing day by day... but you're so cute.

Jungkook: And am I cute too? (He back hugged her that surprised her.)

Y/N: You scared me... you were on Ninja mode once again!

Jungkook: Who do you think can do that to you in this house except me?

Y/N: hmm, let me think... yahhh.... What are you doing...

JK tighten his grip and lifted her to go to the couch. He sat with her on his laps.

Jungkook: So, who? Tell me... Miss "I am making fun of my boyfriend."

Y/N: You know you're crazy, right? (She passed her arms around his neck and hugged him

Y/N: You know you're crazy, right? (She passed her arms around his neck and hugged him. His hands were around her waist.) What do you want to eat?

Jungkook:(Murmuring.)You...

Y/N hit his back. Even if his actions didn't cross the limits lately, his words were more and more boldness.

Y/N: So, Mr Jeon is not hungry tonight, great, less things to prepare.

Jungkook: We can order something if you want, you seem tired. I prefer that you keep your energy for me. (He smiled with sparkling eyes.)

Y/N: I really need to learn from you the way of negotiate things.

Jungkook: (He kissed her neck that made herlaugh.) I can teach you a lot of other things if you agree...

Y/N: ahahah... stop that... it's tickling... (She was moving to escape JK's lips.)

Jungkook suddenly stopped, put Y/N on the couch and stood up, avoiding her look.

Y/N: Something is wrong? (She asked innocently seeing JK's change of mood.)

Jungkook: No... I will order pizzas, stay here. (He left to the kitchen, but Y/N followed him, worried.)

When he entered the kitchen, Jungkook put his two hands on the counter and sighed. He was startled when he felt Y/N's hand on his arm.

Y/N: Are you okay? Are you sick? (She was about to touch his forehead, but he stopped her.) What...