Part 18 - Izumi...

Jungkook stepped back a little to see her reaction and as expected, she was troubled by his words. She didn't want to trust him, but it was like she could hear herself say the exact same sentence.

Jungkook: Your kitten is waiting for his dinner.

He put her on her feet and took a seat. Y/N served a small portion of milk into the plate and went to sit too. She put the kitten on the table with the plate.

Y/N: Kookie, drink that, slowly... you're so cute... poor baby, you must miss your mom...

Jungkook: ... You should go to sleep; you had a long day.

Y/N: He almost finished everything... he was hungry.... Do you have to work tomorrow? (She hesitated but asked him.)

Jungkook: It's not confirmed yet, why? Do you want to go on a date with me?

Y/N: Forget that I asked. (She was standing up when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.)

Jungkook: What do you need?

Y/N: To buy things for my little Kookie.

Jungkook sighed. She was really motivated to keep that tiny creature with her.

Jungkook: It's not a promise, but I will do my best to take you buy... whatever you need... for that... thing.

Y/N offered him a bright smile and was about to leave to her bedroom with the kitten.

Y/N: Goodnight... Boss....

Jungkook: Y/N, wait... you forgot my reward...

Y/N went back next to him. He was still sitting on his chair. She looked at him seriously. Jungkook didn't know how to interpret her stare. Was she angry at him? For once, he looked down and didn't see Y/N approaching and put a small kiss on his cheek before running to her room.

Jungkook: ... Yah... KIM Y/N, that's not what I asked for...

That mafia boss was smiling like a kid for receiving a peck...

Y/N laid down on her bed with Kookie but couldn't sleep. She was thinking about Jungkook. He was really in love with her. And deep down, she was probably in love too but afraid because of their differences. Not only their age but their entire universe. But even despite that, she was attracted by him.

Y/N: Kookie, It's over, that devil already won... what will I do?

The kitten came close to her, in need of sleep. She caressed him few minutes before falling asleep too.

In his room Jungkook was not asleep either. There was something that bothered him after his discussion with Nobu. The guys that Izumi tried to hire were people with nothing to lose, only interested by money and Jungkook knew that there will be no discussion possible but only death at the end. After 30 minutes, he stood up and left his room.

 After 30 minutes, he stood up and left his room