Part 32 - You are mine...

Y/N: I don't want to get married

Y/N was talking to herself, but Jungkook heard her.

Jungkook: You don't want to marry me? Why?!

His tone was serious, Y/N was surprised. She stopped tapping on her phone and looked at him. He was waiting for an answer.

Y/N: It's not that I don't want to marry you, I don't want to get married at all. It's just a piece of paper, nothing else.

Y/N left the living room to the garden. She sat on the outside sofa, eyes closed, ready to take a sunbath. Jungkook followed her few seconds later. He had the feeling that something was off. He kneeled in front of her, took her hands and asked:

Jungkook: Love, what's wrong?

Y/N: (She fake smiled to him.) Nothing... what do you want to do?

Jungkook: humm...cooking? Teach me how to cook your favorite dish.

Jungkook wanted to change her mood and not pushing her, even he if wanted to know why she was against the idea of getting married.

Y/N: What is happening to you?

Jungkook: What? You are okay to teach to those two kids but not to your boyfriend? I will become suspicious toward them! Should I change their duties and assign you another bodyguard? A female one, maybe?

Y/N sighed after hearing Jungkook's argumentation.

Y/N: I was just asking because you never show any interest in cooking before, except for the last step, filling your stomach.

Jungkook: Well, now, I want to do that with you. Let's go!

He made her stand up and they went to the kitchen.

Jungkook: So? What is your favorite dish? Do we have the necessary to cook it? Or I can...

Y/N: Hold on, Chef. (She opened the fridge to see what they can prepare.) Let's start with something easy for a first time... hum... Udon, good and easy to do.