Part 8 - Trap...

The last group of students was still there, not paying attention to the time

Jungkook: Kid, make that group leave.

Y/N looked at her phone to check the hour and saw a message from her annoying boss. Jungkook received confirmation that 4 suspects guys were coming in their direction. He asked his men to stay ready but not to intervene too early.

Jungkook: Y/N, make them leave now! Taehyung, be ready.

Y/N startled when she heard the cold voice in her earbud. She stood up and went to the group of students to notify them that the library will close. She took some books on a table. She put them in their place and was almost back to the counter when the door opened. She turned to that direction and saw 2 men, one of them was the guy who assaulted her in the restaurant. Even if she knew that it was a trap, the fear that she felt when facing him, prevented her to move.

Sano: Hello little girl, Look who's here for you!

The 2 other guys stayed outside, to stand guard.  

Taehyung was hidden, looking the scene. He was alert and ready to kill that jerk. Even if he couldn't see her face, he knew that she was scared. Jungkook give the order to his men to neutralize the 2 Japanese outside. He saw trough the video Sano and his acolyte walking to Y/N and her, not moving.

Jungkook: Kid, relax and step back. (She didn't react, so he went out.)

Sano: What a surprise... I found you...

Sano stopped his progression. He was only 2 meters away from Y/N, but he saw a man coming from an office.

Jungkook: Stop scaring the kid, you're looking for me, no? I'm here, just for you.

Sano: What? You try to trap me? You used that B*** to trap me?

Jungkook: Pay attention to your language. We're in a school!

The second guy was slowly moving behind Sano. Taehyung walked down the stairs.

Taehyung: Don't try something stupid!

Jungkook: My men are everywhere, you can't escape. If you want to stay alive, be smart and don't try anything, as he said, stupid.

Sano: You will kill us anyway.

Jungkook: Sshh, don't talk business in front of a kid.

Y/N didn't move. She just listened to their crazy conversation.

Jungkook: Y/N, go to the office. 

The soft tone of his voice make her move a step, but still facing that man. Suddenly, the door opening with the voice of a man freezing the moment.