Part 27 - Amusement Park...

Sunday morning.

Jungkook was waking up, alone, in his bed. After his stupid behavior the night before, Y/N refused him in her bedroom. She agreed to forgive him because she didn't want to go to sleep upset against him, but she didn't want to be too nice with him or he will repeat those kind of reactions. After a quick shower, he went to the kitchen and found the young girl mixing fruits for a smoothie.

Y/N: Hello... do you want some? You look tired. (She handed a glass to him.)

Jungkook: (He picked the glass and drunk.) Thanks... did you sleep well without me... because I didn't.

Y/N: Yes, very well! (She smirked.) You should rest in bed if you are too tired to go out with me...

Jungkook: What? No, I'm perfectly fine... where do you want to go?

She took her phone and showed him. He frowned, not sure about the destination chose by his girlfriend. She noticed his reaction and took back her phone.

Y/N: If you don't want to go there, it's ok. I will call Taehyung Oppa, I'm sure that he will agree to go with me. 

Jungkook:(He grabbed her phone.)Yahhh,don't do that. I never said that I will not go with you, why are you making mejealous again.

Y/N: (She smiled seeing him grunchy.) You're the one who said that you will take me wherever I want to go.

Jungkook: Let's go... and don't hang out with Taehyung.

Y/N grabbed her bag and followed Jungkook to his car. She wanted to tease him today. She found him cute.

Y/N: Why not? Because Mr Jeon is jealous for nothing??? lol

He suddenly stopped, turned himself, grabbed Y/N's waist to attract her against him before kissing her. Then he stared at her with his deep look.

Jungkook: Yes, I am. And you know that! I'm jealous, possessive, overprotective and you haveto deal with that! I don't like toshare what is mine, even with my own blood. And all of this is your fault, sotake your responsibilities!

Y/N: ... can we go now... (She blushed by his sudden declaration.)

Jungkook: (He smirked, proud of himself.) As my Love wants...

They both got in the car and Jungkook drove to the amusement park that Y/N wanted to visit. Yes, she chose to go to Seoul Land with a Mafia Boss. A car with Jungkook's men followed them until they parked in front of the entry of the park. 

Jungkook: Guys, you can stay here... you will attract too much attention inside.

Y/N: And it's not like you risk to be attacked by a pre-school kid...