10

Willow sat in canteen at Prema having lunch on her own after doing some work on the simulator with her race engineer Marco and Paul her performance engineer.

She was eating chicken and pasta when suddenly a pair of hands pressed on their shoulders causing her to jump and drop her fork in the process.

She turned around and found Oscar laughing while holding his stomach at the reaction of his team mate and best friend.

"Oscar." Willow exclaimed as she picked her fork up off the ground. She sat up and give Oscar a death stare as she crossed her arms.

"What? Oh come on Willow. It was funny." Oscar defended himself as he stood up straight after being hunched over laughing.

"It was not." Willow replied as she turned around and started eating her pasta and chicken again.

"Willow." Oscar spoke as he walked around and took a seat in front of her. Willow ignored him as she continued to eat. "Willow? Hello?"

Oscar leant forward and started to wave his hand in her face getting closer and closer but she continued to ignore him and move around his hand to put some food in her mouth.

"Willow? Come on, talk to me." Oscar said as he leant back in his seat and looked at her.

Willow sat in silence as she continued to eat in silence, mentally smiling to herself as she was proud of herself for ignoring the Australian for so long.

"Willow." Oscar repeated before a bright idea came to his mind.

He looked down at her food and leant forward to grab a piece of pasta from her plate. He took it into his hand and leant back in the seat smiling to himself as he threw it at his teammate.

"Oscar." Willow exclaimed as she looked down at the pasta on the floor.

"What?" Oscar asked with an innocent smile on his face.

"You threw my food at me." Willow said as she pointed towards the ground before leaning down and picking it up.

She looked down at the pasta in her hand before smiling to herself. She took one look at the boy in front of her and launched the pasta in his direction.

"Willow." Oscar spoke in surprise as he caught the pasta in his lap. He took it and threw it back at her.

"Stop throwing food." Angelina exclaimed as she walked into the canteen to see the team's two F2 drivers essentially having a food fight.

"Sorry Angelina." The two whispered as the looked up at the team's communications' manager.

"Now come on." Angelina told them both and signalled for them to follow her in order to record a video for the Prema YouTube channel.

The following day Oscar and Willow had decided to head to Venice as they had no work obligations and nothing else to do so they both decided to spend the day together.

"Don't do that." Oscar complained while driving.

Willow had turned off the radio and instead connected her phone to the speaker in order to play her own music.