30

Willow was in fact not in bed by midnight. She was very drunk by midnight and so were all of her friends as they danced and drank in a club in Monaco.

"So how's it feel to be better than everyone else?" Juri wondered as Willow sat down next to him.

"Who said I was better than everyone else?" Willow replied as she sipped her drink.

"Come on Will, you're a formula one driver for Red Bull in your rookie year. You're like the next Max Verstappen." Juri told her and Willow rolled her eyes in reply.

"It's bad enough having the reigning world champion as your teammate without my friends comparing me to him too." Willow said as she placed her empty glass on the table.

"No one is comparing you to Max, you'll always be our favourite F1 driver." Liam spoke as she sat down on the other side of Willow.

"You know as Red Bull juniors you kinda have to say that." Willow told them and they both laughed.

"Not really, we could've chose Yuki or Pierre either." Juri replied and Willie laughed before heading to get another drink.

When she returned everyone was sat around the table like they were getting ready for something.

"Willow, truth or dare. Sit down." Clement Novalak instructed her causing the American to laugh as she sat down next to Felipe and Marcus across from Oscar.

"Right then." Willow replied sitting down with her drink in hand before crossing her legs.

"I'll go first then." Clement announced and everyone laughed once again at the Frenchman. "Marcus, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Marcus said naturally starting off easy.

"Who's been your favourite screaming meals guest so far?" Clement wondered and everyone's eyes turned to the Kiwi.

Screaming Meals was a podcast that Marcus started with his friend James Harvey Blair from back home. So far he had Clem and Felipe on one episode and Callum Ilott on the other.

"Not answering that. Everyone I've had on it is a good mate so no." Marcus shook his head in reply.

"Oh come on. Just say me and move on. Felipe doesn't mind you being honest and Callum isn't here." Clement told him and everyone laughed.

"Okay, you." Marcus spoke. "Willow, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Willow replied after taking a sip on her drink.

"Boo." Juri called out causing Willow to give him the finger.

"Who's been your favourite teammate to date?" Marcus asked her and Willow began to think.

Since joining F3 back in 2019 she has had 4 different teammates. Logan Sargeant and Fred Vesti her first year in F3, then Oscar replaced Fred the following year and they continued to be teammates into F2 and now of course Max.

"Ehh, I'm gonna say Oscar." Willow replied and everyone simultaneously roll their eyes besides Oscar and some to make gagging noises. "You guys are so immature."