34

Justin Bieber

"So what'd they say?"

"Well Justin I tried to warn you on how important it is that this next project would be a banger."

"Damn" I sighed knowing exactly what he would say next

"You did exactly just that."

"What? So they liked it?"

"Like it? Bro they absolutely loved it! I mean we've never heard you sound so vulnerable in an album and this was produced so beautifully. There were absolutely no one in that room that disliked a single song. I'm telling you, we all loved it, good job kid! Very well done!"

I couldn't hide the fact that I was so happy and relieved to hear such great news. With all the pressure I've been bombarded with lately, it was nice to hear that my hard work has paid off. It's nice to be acknowledged for the time and effort I've put into my music. I can't wait to tell Bella, she'll be happy to hear the news as well "Thanks scooter, I really appreciate it"

"No thank you for getting this done before the deadline. The world will soon hear what hard work you put into this album. Rest up, we got plenty of stuff to do starting tomorrow."

"Alright, bye bye"

"Bye" I ended the FaceTime call and immediately was congratulated by friends that were surrounding me. My closest friends such as Ryan, Fredo, Jaden and Chaz decided to stick around as we all anticipated the label's reaction to the album

"Ayeee I told you they would love it bro" Fredo exclaimed as he began to cheer very loudly.

"Thank you Thank you" I chuckled as I humbly accepted the compliments they were flooding me with.

"Hey bro I think you might wanna take a look at this?" Said Jaden as he handed me his phone.  He pressed play and I immediately was upset at what I was seeing.

There stood Bella clearly frightened by all the cameras and rude comments being thrown her way. She looked as if she would cry any moment as she hid behind some guys back.

"Shit"

"Wassup?"

"I gotta make a call, I'll be back" I rushed into one of the guest rooms being sure to shut the door behind me.

"Damn it"

2 missed calls from Bella👸🏾

I quickly called her back and began tapping my leg waiting for her to pick up "come on pick up pick up"

"Hello?"

"Hey, beautiful"

"Hey..." she replied lowly.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." My eyebrows furrowed hearing her sniffles which caused my heart to ache. "Are you crying?"

"No no I'm just coming down with a cold"

I remained silent patiently waiting for her to tell me the truth

"Okay maybe" she sniffed once more trying to chuckle to brighten the already heavy mood.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I frowned as she continued to cry on the other side of the phone. I sighed taking a seat on the edge of the bed feeling like shit that she was feeling this way. I can only imagine how scared and overwhelmed she felt with all those people surrounding her yelling hurtful things. She already hates unwanted attention so I know this is seriously taking a toll on her