47

I have to admit, this party William has thrown was popping! The music selection was a ten and he was actually stocked up on food! Oh how I hated attended house parties that would only have cold ass pizza and Hennessy. Yuck!

I allowed the music to flow through my body as I danced lightly biting into the chicken wing that I'd retrieved from the kitchen. "Ugh why is this so damn good?" I questioned bobbing my head to the loud bass. When upset, others may drink, smoke weed or even face their problems but a unique creature such as myself does something ten times better; eat!

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked standing near me at the counter of different wing platters smiling down at me.

"Absolutely, these wings are bomb"

"Haha you're Bella right?"

"If you shove a camera in my face I swear I'll stick my foot so far up your—"

"Wait wait no! Relax mama, you're like the most popular girl on campus. Literally everyone knows your name. I'm not with the feds I promise!"

"Oh...sorry" I mumbled finishing the wing and tossing it in the trash before cleaning my hands off.

"No I get it, it's gotta be hard hence the fact that you're hiding out in the kitchen while everyone is having the time of their lives"

"All have you know, this is my way of having fun sir" I assured crossing my arms over my chest

"Right well, you wanna come have some real fun?"

"I don't think that's a—" What's the point of being considerate of my relationship if my partner isn't? "actually yeah, let's go"

The guy smiled as he lead us to crowd of people dancing. I can't even lie, this man was fine as hell. Not only could he dance but he smelt amazing as which I couldn't take note of being that we danced so close to one another.

But, that didn't last long with everyone being too close. I was burning up and decided I needed a drink!

"I'm Tyshawn by the way. Everyone calls me Ty"

"Oh cool, you go to MSU ?"

"Yeah have been for a while. I peeped you out one day on campus and thought you were pretty just like everyone else."

"Thank you so much but why do you think everyone is like obsessed with me?" I chuckled shaking my head before taking a sip from the water bottle I found amongst the pile of liquor.

"I don't know if you're just being humble but uh around these parts, you're the shit"

"Me? Nah I think you have the wrong girl. I literally just go to class and stay quiet in the back. I'm not social at all and I hardly speak to strangers"

"Yet you speak to me as if you've known me longer than two hours" he laughed. Well I guess he had a point there. I don't know if it was the vibes of the party or just him but I felt sort of comfortable talking to this guy. "You really got popular after word got around that you threw a drink on some hoes talking shit about you. Look, with all due respect you're that bitch."

Wait is he......?

"Ayee Bella! You enjoying the party?" Will comes over obviously higher than the clouds above us. "I see you met my boy Ty"

"You're boy? Are you finally admitting that you like me babe?" Yeah he definitely is!

"Nigga in your dreams! Bella you wanna come dance with me?"