59

Apparently, at this moment, this book is ranked #2 under the justinbieber hashtag?????

Ummm I'm so honored.....where's the check?😀

Side note: Y'all's comments always having me dying. Pls keep 'em coming lol

______________________________

Arabella

".........so you're saying us bumping into each other wasn't a mistake...?"

"No it was intentional" She stated with a matter of fact tone. Everything that Mona revealed to me within the last thirty minutes has left me baffled. Every interaction we ever had was intentional since the day we met.

We stood just outside my door as we talked in the hallway. After her confession, I didn't feel comfortable allowing her to come into my apartment anymore. I wanted her to tell me everything and how she developed these "feelings" for me so she agreed to talk, being that it was "good to finally get it off of her chest".

"I-I just don't know what to say Mona. This has completely shocked me"

"What has? The fact that someone like me could grow feelings for you? I know I'm not your ideal type, I mean look at your boyfriend. I know you're attracted to outgoing people like him and that isn't me"

"I think you're missing the main reason as to why this shocks me"

She tilted her head in confusion

"Well I mean for starters, I'm not gay.."

"How do you know?"

"What, that I'm not gay? Um I guess it's kind of like when an actual gay person knows their sexuality, I've always known."
I didn't think I would have to explain why I was not gay. In fact, this whole conversation is something I was not expecting

I had no idea Mona was into girls but then again, I never wondered. It's literally none of my business and I couldn't care less if I'm being honest

What concerns me is that she's been watching me from distance for a while now. Her admitting to being slightly obsessed with me TO MY FACE is so terrifying

She claims she didn't intend for this to happen but after she saw that I'd posted I was moving here from LA three years ago, she took it as a sign that we were supposed to be together.

Confused?

Yes we all are.

Back in Los Angeles, like most girls in the city, I would often post my life on social media. I'm ashamed to say that I went through a short phase of wanting to be an influencer so I would post what I was eating, popular hang out spots, makeup tutorials, get ready with me videos and even storytime. I rarely had any influence which is why I stopped but apparently I influenced some one

She used to be one of the 256 followers that would like every single post, make a comment and such. I had no memory of her being a follower but she admitted that she was on a second page.

Anyhow, to make a very long story short, after I moved here, she made it her mission to build a relationship with me.

I am uncomfortable to say the least

"Well I don't think you should knock it till you try it"

"No I'm actually good"

"Just think about it. Can your famous boyfriend make you smile like I do?"