7

Arabella

My breathing increased as I jumped out of the bed covering myself with the white sheets we laid under. I gasped forgetting that it was covering his bottom half and turned away until he covered himself.

"Justin....What the hell happened last night?"

"I-I can't remember. But this doesn't look too good" He groaned. "You can turn around now"

I turned around slowly looking at the ground.

"Did we....?" I questioned.

"Well I mean, I don't think we just slept in the same bed butt ass naked and didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure we had sex"

I sighed.

"This is so humiliating." So many thoughts began racing in my mind as I stood across from him.

He looked at me with concern written all over his face.

"hey hey there's no need to panic. People have one night stands all the time. We just....don't remember it"

I scoffed at him not believing the words he was saying. It's clear he doesn't realize just how much damage we've just caused.

"Justin you have a girlfriend! Did you forget?" I asked raising my voice

Instantly, regret filled his eyes.

"Oh fuck, hailey!" He slapped his hand over his mouth

"What are we gonna do"

"Well I mean I have to tell her. There's no doubt about that."

"Yeah I agree. Well I should really get dressed and leave. I think it's best if we don't keep in contact after this."

" Yeah I guess you're right. Let me get a car to take you hom—"

"No no I'll be fine.  Thanks." I reassured before heading for the bathroom grabbing my thrown clothes off the ground.

After shutting the door and locking it I sighed.  What the hell is wrong with me? I can not believe I slept with him. I should've known better. I know where my limit is when it comes to drinking and I just kept drinking.

On top of that I slept with a taken man. I feel so....dirty and unclean. I've never had a one night stand and if this is what it's like, I never want to do this again. I'm so disappointed in myself I could just go into hiding just so I could never face him again

I sighed before hearing a knock on the door.  I opened it seeing Justin with clothes in his hand.

"Hey, I'm sure you don't wanna get dressed in whatever you were wearing last night so I got some sweats of mine for you. Don't worry they're clean and please I insist."

I nodded my head feeling very grateful. I don't remember much from last night but I definitely remember how tight that dress was.

"Thanks."

"Also there's extra toothbrushes in the bottom left drawer. I'm gonna go get cleaned up in another bathroom"

"Okay thank you"

He simply nodded before walking away as I closed the door. I unfolded the clothes he gave me and examined them. Grey sweats and a white beater. I hope he doesn't expect for me to give this back because I won't. The belieber in me wouldn't even allow it.

I got dressed in the comfortable outfit slowly trying to stall. I didn't wanna face him anytime soon although I know I have to.

I found the toothbrushes, grabbed one and began brushing my teeth. Thoughts flooded my mind as I stared at my reflection.