13

I blinked several times trying my very best to comprehend what I just heard. I think I know what I just heard but for her sake, I'm gonna ask that she repeats it again. I repeat, For her sake

"Excuse me" I said after blinking several times.

"You heard me. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I'm the one that Jackson goes to every night."

"Oh I know"

".........so you know who I am" She said in a matter of fact tone smirking as if she won at something

"I can't say that I do to be honest. You're just one of the many I've heard about."

"What did you just say? You don't know what you're talking about bitch"

"And you got one more time with that little bitch word before I slap the shit outta you bitch."

"Woah woah woah what's going on?" I looked behind her to see Jackson jogging back with a bag and a confused face. "Babe, what are you doing here?"

"Jackson who is this bitch"

"Didn't I tell you——" I started to step towards her before being blocked by Jackson.

"Babe this is just a friend, she's no one you need to know about. What are you doing here?"

"Oh so you just gon let her call me out my name like that Jackson?" I asked raising my voice. I was already upset at the fact that he couldn't keep his thots in check but I was even more upset to see him not defend me at once.

We're really close friends so for him to act like I'm a no one in front of his little toy for the day, really pissed me off to the max.

"Jackson you need to let her know what's good. Either she leaves or I'm leaving!" The tramp shouted

"Seriously? This is so childish"

"You got five seconds."

He turned around to face me with pleading eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. Was Jackson really choosing some random over me? And for what? Sex?

Before he could even open his mouth, I quickly grabbed my purse and keys and headed out.

"I'll call you later!" He yelled after me as I walked towards my car.

"Yeah don't." I said before getting in my car.

He's fucking delusional if he thinks I would talk to him after this. What more do we have to talk about if you don't value our friendship anymore?

I sped off with my index finger tapping the steering wheel rapidly which is something I tend to do when I am triggered/irritated. I just couldn't believe Jackson.
The way he tried to please that woman and satisfy her by completely ignoring my existence. I should turn this car around and cuss them both out. But I won't, I'll just head back home and try to relax.

After speeding home (I speed when I'm mad), I walked back into my apartment in which I was so relieved to do. I love coming home after a long hard day.

Seriously today was freaking bizarre and it's only.......5:00 pm.

I plopped down on my couch as I kicked my shoes off and sighed. Jackson better not even think of speaking to me because I will cuss him out .

I shook my head trying to shake the thought of Jackson as I grabbed the remote to turn the tv on. My phone dinged notifying me that I had a new notification from Instagram.

Unlocking my phone quickly, I immediately went tot he instagram application excited to get a notification being that my insta is always so dry. I rarely post so I have only about 100 followers.

I pressed the heart icon at the bottom.

justinbieber started following you!

Am I.......am I seeing this correctly? Wait let me check, it's more than likely a fan page or something. I've gotten tricked like this plenty times before with fanpages—wait....wait no this is really his official Instagram account.

How did he find my social media is the first thing I asked myself. Second was, why exactly did he just follow me?!

Being that we're kind of in a big scandal right now if he likes just one picture someone will catch it and find out I'm that girl from the photos. Ugh what is this man thinking?

Almost immediately after accepting his follow request , I received a direct message

justinbieber
Hey, I think we need to talk

I stared at it feeling numb. This man is really contacting me right now. I know exactly what he wants to talk about but I just don't want to think about it.

Every time I open my social media, all I see, are those pictures of us from that night. I hate being reminded of my behavior from that one night.

I don't want to respond to him but on the other hand I would feel bad just ignoring him and leaving him hanging. He hasn't done anything or me to do something so rude but still......ugh how the hell did he find my social media?
bells.a
Oh hi, this is unexpected. How in the world did you find my Instagram lol?

justinbieber
I called Justine and asked. I asked for your number but she was only willing to give out your ig

justinbieber
I hope this isn't too weird. I didn't know how else to get in contact with you

justinbieber
I think it's time we've talked about, ya know

bells.a
Oh..okay?

justinbieber
I rather talk in person. Would you rather me come back down to Maryland? Or I could send a jet your way..?

What?!

Why the hell does he want to talk in person? We could easily just FaceTime or something

bells.a
oh wait, I don't really think that's necessary. You don't wanna just FaceTime or something?

justinbieber
Nah sweetie, I like to handle my business face to face

bells.a
Do you think that's a good idea? I mean with everything going on right now?

justinbieber
don't worry, my team and I have this under control.

justinbieber
I'll come to you

justinbieber
I can clear my schedule for this Friday, is that a good day for you?

bells.a
Yeah sure

justinbieber
Cool, see you soon

Fuck this day and fuck my life