11

Arabella

I yawned as I entered my apartment kicking my shoes off. My shift at the cafe was absolutely horrid and the class I had before work was boring.

I sighed walking in further more relieved to be home and away from the privileged customers I deal with everyday. It amazes me how people could act so rude and privileged when they're in the lower class of the pyramid just like the rest of us.

I threw my purse on my bed and then my body right along with it

"Ah, thank God."

I pulled my hair out of its tight bun and allowed my natural curls to run wild.

"Ugh this bra is killing me" I groaned as I ripped it from under my shirt and threw it in the air.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket for what seemed like the thousandth time.

I looked at the screen to see Jade was calling. Oh right, I was supposed to call her.

"Hey"

"Hey, you're home?" She asked

"Yes I just got here actually. So what's up? What did you want to tell me earlier? It seemed important"

"Bella, do you seriously have no idea what's going on?  You can't be that clueless, right?"

I sat up a bit more now confused as to what she was talking about.

"What do you mean? I'm so lost right now"

"Have you not been on social media today? You can't miss it, it's literally everywhere!"

"No I haven't. I had class this morning but I don't get on my phone during class and I only check my phone once before clocking in to work. What's going on? Omg did someone get exposed or something?" I gasped at the thought of a celebrities' nudes getting leaked or something

"Yes."

"What?! Who got exposed?"

"Justin"

"Justin? Justin who? Oh my gosh you talking about Justin Combs? Bruh I knew he was just like his—"

"No Justin Bieber."

I gasped almost dropping my phone.

" he got exposed? I can't believe it but for what though? Nudes? Wait is this what you wanted to tell me earlier at work? I mean I know this is crazy but you could've just shot me a text" I giggled.

"Oh Bella. You make things so hard sometimes. I don't know whether you're just genuinely clueless or just plain stupid"

I bursted into laughter at her insult

"Screw you bitch."

"Bella, Justin got exposed for cheating on his girlfriend Hailey. With you!!!"

"What?"

"It's everywhere. On Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and it was even trending on YouTube! Besides the fact that you kept something so big from me, I can't believe you slept with him. Sis what were you thinking?"

"Wait wait cut the cameras. Deadass. I'll have to talk to you later"

"What? No this is hug—"

I ended the call going straight to the Twitter app. As soon as the app opened, I saw pics of me and Justin from that night. These were pictures I hadn't even seen myself.