48

Justin Bieber

I chuckled almost completely positive that I misheard her "What?"

"I said let's break up." Everything around me came to a halt as my world stopped, hearing her say those three words. I was completely and utterly bamboozled at her ridiculous suggestion

"Break up? Wha—Why would you—" I took a deep breath so that I could form a complete sentence "Why on earth would you say something like that?"

"It's what's best for the both of us..." I quickly stood up from my bed suddenly not feeling an ounce of sleepiness anymore

"Is this some kind of joke? Cause it's not funny" The sound of her sniffles told me otherwise.

"I just can't do this.." She cried on the other end, breaking my heart in two.

"What is it? Is it the long-distance? Everything will be alright, I'm gonna visit you as much as I can" I run my fingers through my hair as I now pace the floor back and forth

"Look Justin I know what's going on"

"What? There's nothing going on"
please please please don't tell me she knows. I could feel the beats of my heart increase at a ridiculously fast pace as I begin to panic

"Justin I know the truth so just stop it already. When will you stop lying to me?!" My vision began to blur as I listened to her yell to the top of her lungs. She was livid and she had every right to be. I tried so hard to keep this from her to avoid something like this from happening.

"I'm begging you, j-just let me explain. Please." My worst nightmare was unfolding before me and my hands began to shake in fear that I may actually lose her. By the sound of her voice, I quickly realize there's nothing I can say to change her mind.

"Don't ever call me again."

"H-Hello? Bella?" With that, she hung up not only ending the call but our relationship as well

"Shit!" I shout in anger throwing my phone across the room. This can't be happening...

.
.
.
.

"Well how did she find out?"

"I don't fucking know bro. This is just not making sense at all"

"Do you think she told her?" Jaden questioned as we sat at the island.

I shook my head immediately as I rubbed my chin "She's insane but she's not that insane. She knows by her telling Bella that, it would cause us to not ever speak again"

"I don't know man, I think there's a possibility that she is that insane. I mean look at the situation you're in right now because of her. She's convinced you that she's pregnant with your child and we both know that's bullshit"

"But how do we know that?"

"How do we know that? Justin, you can't be serious? Didn't you say you guys stopped having sex during the last year of you guys' relationship?"

"Yeah but—"

"And you and Bella have been dating for atleast 8 months which I'm sure you guys were friends for atleast a month before that. Which I'm also sure you were interested in her while you guys were friends so did you sleep with Hailey 9 months ago while Bella was in the picture?"

"No of course not. At least, I don't think so"

"Why are you still not convinced that she's lying bro? The math is mathing right in front of your face! Two plus two is clearly four but your ass keeps getting five!"

I sighed a heavy sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair "Okay look there's something I have to tell you"

His eyes widened as he shot up from his seat "Dude don't tell me you—"

" Just listen before you start assuming things. Look bro, long story short I got drunk one night at some party that Kylie threw at the top of the year. Hailey was there and she claimed she just wanted to talk to get some closure so we went up to one of Kylie's rooms that were in the guest house" I groaned regretting every single decision I made that night starting with agreeing to go talk to her "She offers me some of her drink, next thing I know I wake up the next morning to being ass naked in bed and a text message from her saying how much fun she had"

"Yo....what the hell kind of shit is that? Did that bitch really drug you? Justin that's some serious shit, we gotta take this to the police. She can't get away with this"

"Trust me I wanted to but when I threatened to expose what she'd done, that's when she showed me three positive pregnancy tests and said that she would never allow me to see my child if I told anyone. So yes, I do have reason to believe she's pregnant but honestly I don't think it's mine"

"Hell no that's not your baby! Hailey is a hoe and she's just trynna pin this on you because she never wants to let you go. Better yet, She's not pregnant and we're gonna prove it"

"How?"

"I...I don't know give me some time to brainstorm. But in the meantime you need to focus on fixing this with Bella"

"How can I do that when I don't even know what needs fixing? I haven't spoken to her in eight days being that she blocked me on everything. She literally wants no form of contact with me and that shit is breaking me. What the hell did I do?" I was almost completely sure that she had no idea about my potential child so why did she suddenly break up with me?

"I don't know but you gotta get to the bottom of this. Anyone could see that this girl is special to you and I'm sure you don't want it to end like this"

"Jaden I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love this woman."

"Damn bro, really?"

"Yeah I don't know I can't explain it but I just know that I need to do whatever it takes to patch things up with her. I can't sleep knowing she's upset about something I've done. I've seen women come and go in my life but this one? I can't let this one go bro. She's basically everything to me"

"Wow, you really mean that."

"Of course I do. That woman is the love of my life."

"Well pack your bags."

"For what? Dude a trip is not gonna distract me from my problems and I'm obviously not in the mood"

"You'll be in the mood for this one. We're going to Maryland"

———————————————-

If you haven't seen Wakanda Forever yet, I genuinely would like to know wyd? Cause it can't be much.....

Updates coming back on schedule 💫