Prologe

In the place where everything is covered in darkness there is a small ball of light that wondering and floating around as if it was finding someone.

'I don't know for how long has it been since I came here but I remember that I died for mistakenly drinking a poisonous liquid while watching High School DxD, and after that I suddenly found myself here without knowing what happened.' thought of the ball of light.

A few more days, week, month and years have passed the ball of light or more accurately the soul of Satomi Haru was getting rather impatient and frustrated from all the waiting he had endured, as a result he started to get bored.

During all the time that he got bored, he always reviewed the novel, manga and anime he had ever watch and read through his memories, and now that he had already finished all them he has nothing left to do.

Just a few minutes before he started thinking what to do, something like portal of a black hole suddenly appeared in front of him. Out the portal a humanoid like figure wearing a black coat and pants came out of it, but his face just appeared as a blur to him.

The humanoid figure who was just came out of the portal first looked around and then looked towards the souls and said,
"I am the God of Death, sorry for the delay I am rather busy in assisting the other souls that I forgot about you." the humanoid figure said who proclaimed himself as a God of Death with very casual tone.

Hearing him, Haru was surprised and scared at the same time, but he controlled himself and directly asked the humanoid figure with a bit of impatient," I understand, but what is this place? And what the hell I am doing here? And also who are you?"

Hearing his question, the humanoid figure was a bit surprised as the soul was directly questioned him the God of Death himself without panicking.

"Hey, answer me!" Haru said with a rather impatient and irritated tone.

Hearing him, the humanoid figure looked towards him and said,
"I apologize to my rudeness, but to think that you are still calm even if you don't know what's goin on is amazing. Well, for the answer to your questions, like I said I am the God of Death who managed life, death and rebirth cycle of this dimension and you can call this place in your terms as 'Void' and as of why you are here should now be obvious for you-" before the humanoid or more accurately the God of Death could even finish his words Haru suddenly interrupted him.

"I know, I've already died right? So, what will happen to me now?"

Heading his response the humanoid figure chuckled a little and said, "Not sad nor confused eh~ furthermore, you even answered it yourself."

The soul or more accurately Satomi Haru calmly reply, "Well, its embrassing to say this but the one whose fault in my death is no one other than me. And also, what's done is done it cannot be reversed and it's not like that I have any family or friends who would miss me even if I die."

Hearing him, the humanoid figure also sighed and said," Normally a soul that dies had to be sent in either heaven or hell depending upon their action and sometimes other soul is being sent back to their world in a new body without their memory to start a new life."

Haru was about to ask something but the humanoid figure rather the God of Death stopped him and said,"But since you're a bit special and made you wait in the void for so long, I can give you an opportunity to live a life in any world you like with some wishes of course, so what do you say?"

Hearing the humanoid figure's offer Haru became slightly excited and asked,"It can be any world right even anime or manga world?"

"Yes, it can be any world but I advice you to carefully thought about the world you want to be reincarnated with."

Haru thought for a while, but suddenly he thought of something and asked, "How many wishes do I have?"

Upon hearing his questioned, the humanoid figure instantly reply, "You will get 5 wishes but since you're soul is a bit special I will make it 10 wishes."

Haru who heard that, started thinking again and after a while or so, he had decided, "I had decided, for the world I would like to go and reincarnated to the world of High School DxD."

"Hmm~.....Ok I understand. Now tell me about your wishes."

"Ok, for the wishes I would like to have-

1. Absolute Immortality
2. Eternal Evolution
3. Time And Space Manipulation
4. Give me a specific systems that will let me grow even stronger
5. Skill Creation
6. Unique Race
7. In my appearance I want to have a white hair and golden eyes
8. Gravity Manipulation
9. Infinite Energy/Mana
10. Perfect Mimicry (10 times stronger than original)

The humanoid figure thought for a while and said, "All of them is possible but are you sure about this?"

Haru is silent for a while, and with a sighed he reply,

"Well, this already plenty enough and also make me the same age as Hyuodou Issei."

"Ok all of the things are done, you will reincarnated as a baby into a normal family with the same name. Good Luck! Bye."

"Bye and thanks a lot for giving me a chance."

As he said that, he was sucked into a portal and lost consciousness.