Chapter 3.

*Clang* *Clang*

In the courtyard, Haru and Irina come and go and attacked each other.

Despite their young age, their swordsmanship is quite remarkable, both of them looked veterans at first sight. And more importantly they did not use wooden swords used for training, but real steel swords.

Ordinary parents would be frightened to death if they saw their children chopping at each other in the yard with real swords, but Irina's father, the man named Shidou Touji and uncle to Haru just stood there watching them calmly and nodding and pointing out various instructions from time to time.

Of course, Haru is holding back to the point that he didn't  even need to applied any force on his attack whenever he exchanged blows to Irina. Because if he accidentally applied even a bit force of his attack he might injured Irina or even kill her. But that's not a problem to Haru as he can revive her or heal anytime he want.

The Shidou family are devout church believers. Irina's father was a plain priest on the surface, but he is actually a powerful church fighter. Maybe he is in the middle of the power of those below and above, but he's strong enough to teach Haru and Irina.

Which is good enough for Haru who just wants to gain experiences when it comes to fighting.

*Clang*

Sparks flew as another collision of swords occurred, Irina's longsword was shaken out of her hand by Haru. At the end of the match, Irina lost.

"I won, that's 325th time win, Irina, you lost again."

He said, as he pointed out his long sword in front of Irina while smiling slyly mocking her.

"Hmp!… Hateful Haru, you even remembered how many times I lost!"

Sitting paralyzed on the ground, Irina heaved up her face angrily, with an unwilling look on her face.

Although she always said that she would never lose again, the result is always been completely opposite, as she never won against Haru. Fortunately, Irina had a bright nature. If it was some other kids instead of Irina, they would have been given up.

"Irina, do you know why you always lose to Haru? Because he works harder than you, harder than anyone else. In fact, Haru is not as talented as you but he overcomes that weaknesses because he works hard."

Hearing him saying that, Haru can't help but smile wryly as he didn't expected that he will be misunderstood completely but he didn't mind it as it is also true. For Haru, he understood that it can't be helped because they didn't know about his true power, so, even though he wants to clear the misunderstanding he can't do that as he didn't want to be suspected by them.

"I understand Father, I promised that I will definitely work harder in the future!" Standing up, Irina replied solemnly.

In fact, Haru has already achieved a high level in Irina's eyes, she knew clearly about his hard work more than her father and she recognized Haru's in her heart, she is just unwilling to accept her loses because she has never won against him even once.

As Irina thought that, she looked at Haru from the corner of her eyes and couldn’t help but blush.

Whether it is a young loli or a mature girl, as long as they are normal women, they will naturally like handsome and hard-working boys.

Looking at his daughter's appearance while looking at Haru, Shidou Touji is not clear on what to think and shook his head while slightly laughing.

"Haru-kun, Irina, come and have a snack."

With a gentle voice, Irina's mother came out of the room with two delicate plates of snacks and fruit in her hands.