Chapter 5.

The Phenex family castle is very grand and magnificent which can not be overstated by the splendor of the Golden Wall.

As one of the seventy-two pillars that survived the ancient wars, coupled with the tears of Phenex, the holy medicine of revival, the Phenex family has amassed amazing wealth for countless years, even in the whole Underworld.

Many servants shuttled around the castle, busy with their work, but stopped to salute after seeing Haru and Ravel.

Ravel, as the most beloved little princess in the Phenex family, no one dares to disrespect her. As for Haru, although he is a mixed-race illegitimate son who can't awaken his blood and has a reputation as waste in the whole Underworld, his father is their master, so, naturally the servants cannot be disrespectful towards him in this hierarchical devil world.

Passing through the corridors, it didn't take long for Haru, who was holding Ravel in his arms, to come to where his father, the Phenex contemporary family lord, lived.

As they enter, a blond-looking middle-aged man that looked exactly the same as when Haru came to the world, he hasn't changed at all. In addition, there is a woman in the room, she is beautiful and charming and has a noble temperament, she looks like grown Ravel.

"Mother, Father!"

"Father, Madam."

Ravel climbed down from Haru's arms and threw herself into the woman's arms. Haru greeted her, as he adjusted his stance to give her respect.

"Haru-kun, you came back."

"Well~ a lot things happened Madam."

"I see, but you know what Haru-kun, you can call me Mother as Ravel does, you know?"

His father, the family Lord is still as dignified as ever, but Ravel's mother, who is the wife of the family lord, looks at Haru with some gentleness in her face.

Haru feels embarrassed as he touches his nose. Although his stepmother treated him as her own son, it's weird to call her mother, because his real mother is Kamiya Tamako, and it's awkward to call someone else's mother again.

"Since you're here, stay with us for a few more days. And also don't get too close to the priest's family in the future."

"I understand, Father. But rest assured, as they didn't know my true identity, but I have to be thankful, as they have been taking care of me all the time and now that, they have moved abroad even at this moment, I'm still very thankful to them."

Despite being in Underworld, the Phenex family lord was very clear about Haru's situation and after hearing Haru, he nodded with satisfaction.

Looking at Haru, his father, Lord Phenex noticed something stranged about him. Seeing his son like this, Haru's father can't help but asked, "Haru, is there something wrong?"

Hearing his father, Haru is hesitant to answer.

So, after hesitating a little, Haru finally said-

"Actually, I'm coming back to say goodbye this time. Because, I'm going to go out and hone my skills and accumulate battle experiences as I progressed. It's estimated that I won't be able to come back for a few years."

Haru's words make the room quiet. Ravel was the first to come back to her mind. When she heard that her Haru onii-chan was leaving for several years, she could not help but rush to say-

"Haru onii-chan, where are you going? Just stay with us."

"Yeah, Haru-kun, the world outside is too dangerous, you know? Furthermore, you're still a child."