Chapter 2.

The world looks like an ordinary and peaceful world on the surface, but in fact, devil, angel, fallen angel, and even the legendary foreign-shape goblins and vampires are all real in this world.

Although human beings are the majority population of this world, those devils and Gods are the true masters of the world.

Many people give God’s faith in ignorance, trading with the devil is a common thing here, and the majority of these people spend their lives in ignorance.

Haru is clear that this seemingly peaceful world is actually very dangerous. Ordinary human beings are too fragile and they can die very easily in this world.

Whether its the angel or devil, or these foreign races, they have never stopped fighting, but by manipulating human memory, they have kept humans living in a hypocritical peace, and only a small number of people with power knows the truth of everything.

And as a nine-year-old boy, other children of this age live carefree childhood in school, but Haru has no time to waste. Because, in order for him to achieve the ideal future he was aiming for, he need power to do that.

He was just an ordinary mortal in his previous life, but since he is born again in this dangerous but wonderful world, Haru also has his own ambitions.

To achieve his ambition, he needs to become a powerful force that cannot be ignored!

So for that purpose, day by day he keeps training, creating and copying different kind of power and skills he see in anime, manga and novel he read.

And after nine years of training secretly, with the help of his skills Eternal Evolution, Perfect Mimicry and Skill Creation he achieved the power to kill or defeat the strongest being in this world easily. But it doesn't mean he already reached the peak of his power, opposite to others expectations Haru is still growing stronger breaking his limit and evolving every day.

However, Haru still lacking in battle experiences and furthermore, he still didn't master the power and skills he created and copied.

Additionally, he still didn't awaken his unique race called Limitless Twilight Dragon. At first, Haru also find it strange and confused on how in the world he's race still didn't awaken, so, in order to find out he checked the detailed information of this race called Limitless Twilight Dragon using the Appraisal skill he created nine years ago when still a baby.

And after that, he found out that his unique race will took 17 years to fully awaken. And now that he is currently nine-years-old he still need to wait for eight years.

While wondering outside his house on what to do next, suddenly he heard a voice of a boy—

"Mom, I am going to the park to play!"

A teenager ran out of the nearby Hyoudou family house, biting a piece of bread in his mouth and running past Haru.

There was a glimmer of color in his eyes and Haru's heart was somewhat delicate. No one would have thought that such an ordinary-looking teenager could not be more ordinary, but the protagonist loved by the world.

That's right, the boy who just ran past Haru is Hyoudou Issei, the protagonist in this world.

Although the Kamiya family and the Hyoudou family are neighbors, they do not usually have any interaction to each other, even Haru and Issei are only distant acquaintances.

At the moment when Hyoudou Issei ran past his side, Haru clearly felt a strange faint energy coming from Issei's body. This is not something strange about, as Haru already know that this faint energy emitting from Issei's body came from one of the original thirteen Longinus sacred gear called Boosted Gear or Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlet.

But Haru didn't care, as he was not interested. In the first place he has a power that cannot be compared to this sacred gear.

But at the same time, he's planning to steal it as he didn't want for Issei to become protagonist in this time around nor he wants to become one too. The reason why he want to steal it is because— he wants to give it to someone whose more capable and worthy to hold this power but it's not yet the right time to steal it.

Well, for Haru meeting Hyoudou Issei was sincerely short-lived and it did not set off any storms.

With that in thought, after Issei left he continued walking around until he stopped in a certain house.

Dǔ dǔ dǔ……

He knocked on the door and not long after, the door was opened, and a man dressed in a priest suit came out from the inside.

"Good morning, Uncle Shidou."

Looking at the tall man in front of him, Haru greeted him politely.

Apparently he also knows Haru, as a result he also greeted him with gentle smile on his face.

"It turned out to be you Haru, come inside."

This is not the first time that such a scene has happened. The other party also knows Haru's intentions. Without saying much, the man returns to the house, and Haru follows in.

However, just after entering the yard, a figure flew down to Haru—

"Haru good morning!"

Unexpectedly, the two of them rolled a few laps in the yard, and the other party sat on Haru's body.

Suddenly, the young girl who sitting on Haru's body throw him to the ground. The young girl has short chestnut hair. Although she was young, she was already beautiful and her big purple eyes added a little loveliness to the girl.

"Good morning Irina. You're a girl, so you should act as one, don't just sit down on boys body so casually."

Lying on the floor, Haru quietly watched the girl.

"Oh well, because it is Haru, it doesn’t matter."

"No, it does matter." Haru quietly said.

"Haru, I practiced hard yesterday. Let’s fight again using our swords. I will not lose to you this time!"

Happy and lively, the girl did not care about the current situation, as she stood up from Haru's body, and then took out a long sword, looking towards him.

"It seems that some people said the same thing to me yesterday, but they still lost to me."

"Hmp! then let see who's going to lose, be prepared Haru! I will not lose to you this time!"

"Hai Hai…. Then let me see how much progress Miss Irina has made. Are you ready?" He said with a playful smile, mocking her.

To be continued…