Chapter 6.

Haru's POV:

As I was fighting Karlamine for a few rounds, she suddenly used a magic spell to attack me, of course I didn't avoid or block it for two reasons- First, her attack wasn't enough to damage or scratch my current body that continues to evolving every day.

In my estimation there is only two being that can scratch and wound my body, Great Red and Ophis the two strongest Dragon God. However, they have to combine their own power in order to do that.

Surely they can inflict some minor injuries to me, but basically I can instantly and infinitely heal, regenerate, and resurrect myself effortless with my newly created Unique skills, Absolute Regeneration and Infinite Resurrection, as a result they can't beat nor kill me either.

Secondly, for my plan to work smoothly with no problems, I have to act and pretend calmly like nothing had change.

While in my own world thinking about how I would proceed with my plan, I suddenly saw Yubelluna preparing to attack Karlamine. So, I thought and found this as an opportunity to make my impersonation even more realistic.

-------

"Cough* cough* cough* ... Stop it, Yubelluna!"

When Yubelluna was about to launch her Magic attack, Haru, who was supported by Ravel, stopped her.

Of course Haru is just pretending to be injured, even though he didn't want to act and pretend just to achieve his goal he has no choice, as he really have to do this.

Despite receiving that attacked, Haru was unscatched and completely fine seeing this Yubelluna sighed in relief, as she stopped the Magic attack in her hand but she still coldly looked at Karlamine.

"Haru Onii-chan, Karlamine dared to hurt you, I must punish her severely!" Ravel said, while fiercely staring at Karlamine.

"Ravel, calm down.... If you don't change that fierce persona of yours, you won't be liked by boys you know? And more importantly, Karlamine was just sparing with me it is useless to blame her for my own weaknesses."

Haru said while caressing the little girl's head.

"That's not it! Haru Onii-chan is the most powerful. You are not useless. Isn't it!?..."

Ravel panicked when she heard her Onii-chan speaking about his weaknesses. She clearly wanted to find some reason to comfort Haru, but in the end she found herself speechless.

He can neither awaken the Bloodline of the Immortal Bird Phenex, nor has the ability to practice magic, and even his at most basic Magic Power is pitiful and almost absent. To some extent, Haru is indeed a complete waste!

But this just all misunderstanding that they believed in, because Haru is just hiding his true strength, on purpose to find a suitable time and place to show off his power.

Looking at Karlamine who was still kneeling on the ground, Yubelluna asked.

"Your Highness Haru-sama, what do you want to do with Karlamine?"

"As I said, this was just a spar, injuries usually occur in spar and no one is at fault."

"Get up Karlamine, you are not wrong." Shaking his head, Haru replied.

Knowing that His Highness Haru didn't want to pursue the matter any further, Karlamine bit her lips and didn't get up.

Sighing slightly, Haru stroked the girl's forehead and said, "Karlamine, you are a real swordsman, and I have always admired that side of you."

"Ahh right, I will leave for a few years and go out to practice. How about we make a deal instead?"

After hearing Haru's words, Karlamine finally raised her head, and even Yubelluna and Isabela on the side were puzzled.