Chapter 17.

After introducing each other's name, Haru and Valerie continued exploring the forest.

However, for some reason the two of them felt a little awkward as they haven't been able to make a conversation after intruducing themselves.

Moving forward and walking through the forest silently, they couldn't bring any topic to talk for. Although they have been passing countless trees all the time for around 5-6 hours now.

In spite of that they were comfortable to each other's presence.

But this silence of awkwardness was gone when Valerie suddenly spoken.

"Master.... Can I asked you something?"

"Oh? What is it?....."

Hearing it Haru instantly replied with a bit of anticipation mixed with it's tone.

"About the thing you said a while ag-......"

"Opps! Before that, can you stop calling me master?"

Before she could even concluded her words, Haru swiftly interrupted her mouth from speaking with his finger on her lips as he asked something.

"Ehh?... Why!? Isn't you're the one who said that I have to treat you as if you're my everything?!..."

Surprised! She asked why.

"Indeed, but I didn't remember ordering you calling me "Master" out of nowhere, did I?"

"Y-yes!.... Then, how about 'Lord Haru'?"

"No."

"Prince Haru?...."

"No..."

"Supreme Ruler?....."

"Isn't this is getting weirder? And how the fuck did you even coming up with that kind of flashy name?!...."

"The-then.... The Great Demon King?!"

"Stop!...."

"Therefor-....."

"Stop! I said stop!.... That's enough! I give up just call me Master or Haru-Sama instead!...."

Haru irritatingly said, as he already reached his limit hearing an absurdity of the girl's naming sense.

"Uh-huh!? O-okay.... I understand, Master."

"So.... What do you want to asked me again?"

"Ahh right, I forgot. The fact is-- I've been wondering the whole time, I don't know why but I have a hunch feeling that there's still something else as to why you save me...."

"You're right.... Like you just said it's not just a coincidence why I helped you...." He responded amusingly.

"So.... Master, what's the reason on helping a stranger like me?"

Making a step forward until getting closer to Valerie's face to the point that they can feel each others breath. It startled Valerie as she let out an unusually embarrassing tone of voice.

"Wa-wait!.... Master!? What are trying to d--"

"Longinus....."

Haru quietly answered while whispering near her ears which surprised her even more because of the familiar word she heard.

"Um, how did you.....?"

"Isn't the Vampires that chasing you before mentioned the same thing?"

"Ye-yes!...."

"So, it means that you already know what I'm talking about, am I right?"

"Master, are you telling me that you're interested in that Longinus thing.....?"