Chapter 14.

An unknown figure suddenly interrupted them stopping their own track to reach out Valerie, needless to say the two Vampires head suddenly flied through the air while spinning at high speed.

Without knowing the reason is--- the two Vampires confusely look around their own surrounding area and tried to understand what just happened, unexpectedly as they looked around them they notice the upper and lower part of their body strangely separated from them, perhaps realizing what happened the two Vampires let out a surprise tone of voice, "Eh?!..." as they died just like that with their body crumbled and fall down with a Thud* sound.

Looking at the scene befolded before them, the remaining Vampires and the leader including Valerie were so terrified to what they saw.

In the corner of their eyes were the corpses of the two Vampires that died just now, the head was unnaturally separated from its main body. Moreover, the way its head was cut through is so clean that nobody would think that this is made by a normal being.

However, despite of all this even though they were so terrified and threatened that they might also died just like that, the leader of the group of Vampires still tried to talk with the unknown being that just appeared out of nowhere.

But before he could even speak through its mind to the unknown figure, the unknown figure suddenly speaks through them resounding a young boy's voice.

"Good grief, what are you guys doing? Trying to robbed a young girl is a sin, you know? Aren't you a bit to cruel for someone at your age?"

The unknown figure said who is basically Haru.

Looking at the direction of the voice anxiously, the group of Vampires leader unconsciously let out a stupefied voice when he saw the appearance of the unknown figure.

"Wh-who!?.."

The appearance of the unknown figure is a handsome young boy younger than the girl which is Valerie, with pure white hair and golden eyes wearing a full white attires while holding a stick of a tree branch.

If you look closely, you can see that the stick of the tree branch he is holding is stained with a little blood.

But the group of Vampires didn't noticed this. As they just carefully stared and examined the young boy they didn't know who, and suddenly the leader of the group of Vampires perceived something about the boy's smell emitting a terrible but sweet sensation of smell which reminded them of a human's smell that they only thought as a mere tool and food for their own personal pleasure.

Perhaps startled by the fact that the person in front of them is only a young boy and a mere human, the group of Vampires leader let out a stupefied voice again and said-

"Y-you!! Are you a human?!"

"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

The young boy replied calmly without hesitation. As the leader of Vampires heard this he was instantly relieved because he knows fully well that a human being is a weak creature in this kind of world, so he indifferently think that the reason the young boy was able to kill the two of his underlings were just a mere bluffed and decided to tell this to his remaining underling to calmed them down.

"Everyone! calm down! He's just a mere human, don't let his bluffed trick you!"

After hearing what their leader said, the group of Vampires calmed down a little. On the other hand Haru was amused on how they underestimated him after knowing his race and immediately forget about what happened a while ago, this sudden change of event let an awe to Haru and couldn't help but laugh at them sarcastically.

"Pftt! Hahaha! Are you guys seriously saying that now after seeing what happened a while ago? Looks like the rumors are true after all, that all Vampires is only a group of arrogant and prideful bastard." Haru said with mocking tone of voice as a sadistic smile appeared on his face.

In Haru's back, Valerie were just listening and watched everything with bitter smile on her face as she was so scared to interfere with their conversation.

Hearing what Haru said, the group of Vampires including the leader himself were so enraged to what they heard.

"Wh-what did you just say, you human!? Don't ever think of getting out of here alive after mocking our own faction!"

"Huh? Are you an idiot? I don't give a fucking shit of care about your faction or what's that called for... IDIOT!"

Haru further said, enraging the group of Vampires even more.

"Kill! Kill him now! Don't let any of his remained to be left behind!"

The leader of the Vampires said with intimidated voice mixed with extreme amount of anger.

Compared to them who furiously looking at him, Haru just watched them amusely and said----

"Kill? Me? Why don't you look at your own body first?"

Haru said playfully to them as a distorted smile creep out in his mouth.

"What do you mea-?"

Catching a sight of Haru's distorted but sinister smile, the group of Vampires even the leader itself suddenly felt a chills run down their spine. So without a moment of hesitations all of them instantaneously examined their own body.

Looking at them do what he just said like an idiot, Haru couldn't control his emotion as he laughed out loud and utter a voice of mockery.

"Fuhahahhahhaha!! Look at you nervously looking at your own body like an idiot as if finding its messing candy! Seriously, how can you be so idiot?! Even though I said that to look at your own body first it doesn't mean a thing, you know?" Haru said while laughing hard as hell.

Hearing what Haru said, the group of Vampires frown even more at the same time embrasssed.

"You bastar-....? Eh?...."

When his about to cursed Haru for making a fool out of them, Haru cut in him again and said something that he didn't latch onto the meaning behind its word.

"Jōdandayo!" Haru said cheerfully while smiling like a young kid should behave.

And all of a sudden, while trying to comprehend the meaning behind the word that Haru said, suddenly a stinging smooth sensation of force passed through his nick as he felt that as if his head is flying through the air separating his upper and lower body to his head. Even the remaining member of his underlings also felt the same way.

As he and his underlings confusely wonder and looked closely to examined themselves again with fear, they nervously look at their own body-

And at the moment, what they saw in front of them is their main body separated with their head that flying through the air while spinning like a ball, which gave them terror when they realized what happened to them.

"You-!.... how did y-?!!"

Before the leader of the group of Vampires could even finish his words, Haru cut on his words.

"Hmm~ using this."

Haru declared, as he showed his stick that made of a tree branch.

Discerning on how monstrous the person in front of him, the leader of the group of Vampires, let out an astonished voice for the last time and muttered a befitting word to narrate the power that person holds.

"Monster...."

And in the last seconds of his breath, in the corner of his vision he saw Haru's visible disastrous smile, at one and the same time the group of Vampires died as well as the leader with theirs head separated from their main body.

To be continued....