Chapter 16.

Upon arriving in front of the girl, as he suspected it was still crying.

"Oi.... Are you okay?"

Haru called out to her with a bit of concerned mixed of complicated emotions arising deep within his chest.

Sob* Sob*

"......."

On the other hand, hearing a familiar voice the girl was startled a little. Speechless and petrified at the same time as she in distinctly look up alongside with her head.

Without distinguishing and understanding that she staring at the boy in front of her intimately she couldn't take her eyes off from his figure. Noticing her gazed Haru instinctively felt a uncomfortable feeling.

'Hmm... There is something wrong here, why isn't she talking? And one more thing why is she just looking at me!? I don't know but this is a bit embarrassing...'

Awkwardly wondering as to why the girl just silently looking at him with a blank expression and not saying anything, Haru couldn't helped but frantically thought to himself.

"Hey........ Is there something wrong with my questio—"

Before he could even finished his word, he abruptly felt a soft sensational feeling of warm in his body.

Agitated the girl suddenly hugged him as if she didn't want to let him go.

Looking at the girl hugging him tightly while trembling he unconsciously let out his body freely being hold nevertheless he also started hugging the girl's body the same as her.

Feeling the warmth of each other body the girl uncontrollably felt at ease. Recalling the time which she had first felt this kind of warmth other than her mother, the girl unintentionally let out a tears in her eyes and simultaneously started crying.

Haru whose observing the girl inwardly take heed of her already crying. As he didn't know what to do on this kind of situation, Haru didn't said anything and decided to wait until she determined to talk all by herself.

And at that moment, like he expected the girl desperate voice of pleading as she start talking like child can be heard loudly while sobbing in his chest.

"Sob*~ I-i thought you would leave me too.... I thought I would be alone again... Sob* I-i'm scared to be alone again...." She said.

And with her teary eyes she looked directly straight to Haru's eyes making him startled a lil'bit and continously said——

"Sob*~sob*~ S-so please! if you can don't leave me again and promise that you won't leave my side.... I don't want be alone..."

Haru who heard the girl's disheartening voice frantically replied.

"Ye-yes...."

"R-really?!..."

Hearing his replied answer, the girl was overwhelmingly overjoyed as she cannot help but to confirm it once again.

"Ah!? O-of course not!...."

Realizing what he just said, Haru hurriedly take back what he said and unnaturally push back the girl without knowing.

Untimely it's already too late.

[(Author's POV: Are you also wondering as to why he did that?)]

'D-Damn... That was close, she almost got me there! Woman is really a terrifying creature....unfortunately I'm not that easy to give in, if not my planned already ruined.'

"Arghh!...."

The girl's agonizing voice rang on Haru's ear. As if grasping the reason why did the girl let out an painful grunt, he consciously apologize to her.