New Mc's Power/Skills Explained

Unique Skills:

Omni-Energy Manipulation- the ability to Create, Manipulate, Control, Absorb and Convert any kinds and forms of Energy without limit.

Omni-Anti-Energy/Magic Manipulation- the ability to Manipulate and Conjure an Energy that can annihilate any kinds and forms of Energy without limit. Opposite to Omni-Energy Manipulation.

Absolute Manipulation- the ability to create, shape and manipulate absolutes, the complete, unchanging, eternal/infinite, highest and supreme aspects, qualities or properties of things. Allowing them to manipulate the supreme and unfettered aspects of anything/everything, including space, time, gravity form/shape, dimensions/realities, laws/rules, attributes/traits, systems, life/death, creation/destruction, to absolute levels.

Absolute Fusion- the ability to connect/fusion/merge everything/anything, including objects, powers, entities, boundaries, concepts, etc. Everything/anything unified by the user cannot be separated or divided back ever again by any other force except the user's own power.

Absolute Separation- the ability to divide/separate anything from concrete objects to abstract concepts. Everything/anything user separates cannot be fused back ever again by any other force except the user's own power.

Almighty Infusion- the ability to infuse anything (powers, sentient beings, objects etc.) with the force that makes omni powers infinitely powerful. This can remove limits and amplify the effects or condition of the receiver on a nigh-omnipotent scale. For example— If used on weapons, it can cause the weapon to break through or slice through other dimensions and never break or lose sharpness. When used on an object such as a rock, it would become immovable and unbreakable.

Absolute Regeneration- the power to rapidly heal at an absolute, limitless and maximum level.

Infinite Resurrection- The ability to resurrect oneself and others endlessly and returning inevitably to life in perfect condition.

Magic Skills:

Almighty Magic- the power to wield omnipotent magic.

Magic Embodement- the user acts as the physical representation or personification of some or all forms of Magic. As such, they have limitless control over magic and all its forms, becoming almost all-powerful.

Magic Lordship- the user has absolute control over magic, allowing them to have limitless, unfettered control over everything that relates to magic, as well as manipulate all things related to magic and all their aspects, including potions, spells, mystic artifacts and magical entities. Users are able to transcend the rules of magic and know everything about magic, the occult, the supernatural and everything related to it.

Basic Skills:

Absolute Weapon Proficiency- the power to possess proficiency, capabilities and knowledge in any weapons at a maximum and limitless level.

Absolute Condition- the power to possess capabilities, attributes and aspects at a maximum and limitless level. At the most basic level, users have a supreme and absolute physical and mental condition, with absolutely nothing being able to surpass them in those attributes. For example— with their strength, they could lift multiverses or punch so hard reality is distorted. With their speed, they could travel infinite distances/execute infinite actions within a finite amount of time and go everywhere and everywhen faster than instantly. With their intellect, they could outsmart the smartest cosmic beings effortlessly.

Absolute Combat- the power to possess combat proficiency, experience, capabilities and knowledge at a maximum and limitless level.

Meta Immunity Bypassing- the ability to completely and perfectly bypass any and all immunities in existence and beyond regardless of its type, status, or level of power, including but not limited too— omni and meta-level powers.

Meta Power Immunity- the ability to completely and perfectly immune to any and all powers in existence and beyond, regardless of its type, status, or level of power. Even Omni, Almighty and Meta Level Powers cannot affect the user at all.

[(Author's POV: Don't be confused at Meta Immunity Bypassing and Meta Power Immunity because they have different effects.)]

Instant Learning Comprehension- the ability to instantly learn anything without limit.

Power Augmentation- the ability to enhance the powers of themselves and/or others' so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Users cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.

Absolute Unarmed Combat- the power to possess proficiency, capabilities and knowledge in unarmed combat at a maximum and limitless level.

[(Author's POV: I know he's too overpowered! But, it can't be helped as I want an op protagonist, furthermore, this is fan-fic so basically you can do whatever you want. If you have some requests, just comment here and I'll hear it out for you. Even though the phase of the story is a bit slow, please try to endure it and continue reading. I'm certainly grateful to the one reading this now, because seeing someone is reading my fan-fic making me happy. Thank You!)]