NLTIG - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Blackpool

'They say that something's are too good to be true,

I just hope they aren't talking about you.

I heard that everything must to come to an end,

I just can't image me without you, me without yooooouuuuu!'

Eyes wide shut by JLS blasted out of my annoying phone. 'who could be ringing at this time' I thought looking at my clock that said 7:12 am. I groaned and turned over in my single bed and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I murmured half asleep down the speaker, only to made to fall off my bed onto the messy floor by my excited, hyper best friend, screaming straight in my ear busting my ear drums. "OH MY GOD!!!!!" Chantal screamed obviously excited.

"Oh sorry Hun, did I wake you?" she asked innocently.

"Yes and made my ear pop and eyes widen. So, why you ring me this early?" I asked.

"Because I have the latest low-down on who is turning on the Blackpool illuminations next weekend!!"

Blackpool is the seaside town where I and my mad family live. Good old Victorian Blackpool, well definitely not Victorian any more. Blackpool is packed with arcades, theme parks, water parks, 3 piers, souvenir shops, Blackpool tower and Coastal beach. But at night it becomes mayhem. Clubs everywhere you look, promonard, pier and coast light up the night sky with the famous Blackpool illuminations in autumn, ambulances carrying passed out drunk people on there hen party, screams coming from the beaches from people drowning in the midnight ocean, sounds horrible but I wouldn't have it any other way. Although I am Canadian, I'd always class this as home. I went to Canada a few years back to visit old childhood friends and family.

"Who!?!" I said now desperate to know and wide awake. 'Please be someone I like, like Cheryl Cole, the Wanted, JLS or Daniel Radcliff, Please Daniel Radcliff!' I thought. My hopes were up and desperate. "JUSTIN FRIGGIN' BIEBER!!!" My hopes plummeted to the floor. It's no that I don't like Justin Bieber but I'm not obsessed. To me he is just a regular guy, who is good at what he does and living his dreams. Unlike Chantal and my Baby sister, Lila and she's only 4 already mad for him. Anyway, why would he be in Blackpool, he should be in Canada or America doing CD signings and what not.

"Chan, are you sure? Why would he be in Blackpool?" I asked.

"Positive, check the website plus, don't you remember he's touring England at the mo anyway. It says 'The fabulous Justin Bieber will be turning on the illuminations and playing at Blackpool tower at part of his U.K tour! Get tickets fast before they sell out, Prices start at £47.35." 'I think she's hinting for tickets for her birthday on Wednesday. Sh!t, if she wants ticket, I better get going to buy tickets' I thought. "Chan, I'm going to have to call you back! Laters!" I shouted done the phone before hanging up. I threw my phone on my multi coloured covers.

My room was purple with gold music notes painted on the walls. I love my room! Today was Saturday 18th October and next week in the half term holidays! Yay! Although I have a feeling this won't turn out right. I run to the shower and quickly clean myself. I dry myself and blow dry my hair, usually I stand on my balcony and let it dry naturally but it looks like a gloomy day outside. I put on black skinny jeans, red high-tops, White vest top with a puffy hanging, sleeveless red t-shirt on top, beaded black necklace and black leather jacket. I skip downstairs to get some breakfast but stop half way there to see a zombie figure sat at the computer screen.

"Simon?" I asked worried at him just sat there staring at the screen. We never had a father- daughter relationship with him as he's my step dad and my dad keeps in touch now and again. "Hmm......" he replies sleepily.

"I'm having breakfast then going to the tower, okay'?" I asked slowly.

"Hmmmm......."'okay what is wrong with him?' I thought. I walk into the designer kitchen. I climb onto the granite worktop and reach the top cupboard. I open the black shiny door and grab the coco pop cereal box. I jump of the worktop and grab a bowl, spoon and milk.

After I finish my breakfast. I grab my sliver scarf and gloves and pull them on. I open the door to are front coast house and skip down the path on my way to the tower to buy tickets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya,

Hope you like the chapter, its a bit short I know but its my first chapter.

My friend is helping me alot because she's a big fan of JB but I'm bigger. Though it was hilarous the other day. It was my spanish lesson and we was on the computer and my teacher said we could go on anything we wanted if we paid 20p to charity. Anyway most sites where blocked so we were messing around and me and my mate came across a Justin Bieber Quiz, so we took the quiz and then we started argueing about which way he flips his hair. In the end half of the class were saying it was left and the right. And got in this petty arguement. It was hilarious.

BTW if you've never been to Blackpool then look on this website:

http://www.visitblackpool.com/

Which way do think he flips his hair?

Hope you the chapter!

Comment, Fan and VOTE!

From LJ x