NLTIG - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Wait

Saturday 24th October 2011

The first 2 days of my October holidays happily went, with the thought of seeing Justin again. Every time I think of seeing him again I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside me. I spent the days mainly on the south pier with my notebook writing or drawing whatever comes into my mind. Like a short story, the view of the sea, poems that short of thing. I love writing things from letters to rules. I just love the feeling of expressing your feeling in a complicated, detailed ways with a smooth beautiful description. The feeling of Reading it at the end and have the feel of accomplishment and proudness. The way your mind just take hold of the pen and aimlessly write but still concentrating on the words. I love just as much as my music. I love the sound my voice ringing out and liking the sound. I love the sound of the notes of a guitar blending together creating a tune. The sound ringing through your ears making the god's wonderful gift called music.

Any way I sit there for hours on end, with my headphones in listening to random songs sometimes listening to the radio or searching YouTube. I haven't looked at my video yet. I'm to scared to find out what people think. They'll end up teasing me about it at school. My wrist was getting better fast thankfully. Sometimes I take my guitar with me, find a safe private spot, bring a blanket for the cold blister wind and write songs on random things like home, friends, relatives. Whatever comes to mind.

But Saturday quickly came and the reunion became only hours away. I woke up like any other day. I climb out of bed, stretch and open my curtains only to be welcome by the bright warm sun through my window. I open my creaky rusty window and stick my arm out. The warm end of summer air met my slightly tanned arm. 'perfect day' I thought smiling. I skipped downstairs into the kitchen still my PJs and jump into my chair. I look around and see Lila sat on her chair, which had to cushions on so she could reach the table, and mom making coffee but Simon missing.

"Morning, mother." I said in a posh voice as she handed me a coffee. "Morning, daughter." she repiled.

"Where's Simon?" I asked.

"Left for a business trip this morning."

"Oh how come you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know until this morning."

"Oh" that's strange. Something fishy is going on here.' i thought. We drank are coffee in silence until Lila said " Justy Bie-ber!" 'awwwwwww , she's so cute.' I thought.

"OK I'm going out to the pier until Chantel comes. Laters." I said standing up and climbing back up the stairs. I walk to the bathroom and a long relaxing shower. I step out dry my hair and throw on a purple vest top, white sweats and purple high tops. I grab my guitar and notebook and jog downstairs. I chuck on my leather jacket. "In a bit" I shouted to my mom and ran to the pier. I skipped pass the arcades and bought some sweets on the way. I sat at the end of the pier on the side. People walk past me not taking notice, like I'm invisible. But that how I like it at these times. Peace, quite and in my own world. Being invisible.

I gently strum my guitar, with chords that just come to me and write down what ever comes to my mind. Ignoring everything around me.

Wake up

Like any other day

Pushed it the crowd

Trying to get my say,

Look around

Not noticed at all

Like a ghost

Until I get my call

No ones sees me

I'm not here.

Like I'm under a sheet