NLTIG - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Sold Out

I happily skipped down the sandy paths listening to the sound of the ruff sea smashing against the shore and rocks, blocking out the sound of the bleeping and buzzing noises coming from the arcades and piers. I lived south end of Blackpool and the tower was north/central end, so it's a average of a 40 minute walk. But I'm use to it. I'd just passes the central pier when I bumped into a massive crowd of people trying to get to the tower. Over head of the building that lay underneath the mental red tower was a massive neon electric board saying 'Justin Bieber is turning on the Blackpool illuminations on the 25th October. Also he is playing here as part of his UK tour! Buy tickets! 345 left!' I watched the number of tickets race down as the crowd ever so slowly thinned. Girls where squealing while squeezing there way back through the crowd waving there tickets high in the air, proudly. There was no way I going to get tickets. 30 , 29, 28! I watched in horror as the quality rapist speed down. 13, 12, 11! I was going to disappoint my friend. 3, 2, 1! Sold Out! I moaned I put my head in my hands. Why didn't I catch the bus here!?! I though stupidly.

It was 3:00 pm when I got back home. I spent my time looking for another b-day present for Chantel but didn't find anything and slowly walking down the wet beach kicking grubby stones. I pulled off my jacket, scarf, gloves and shoes and collapsed on the sofa in a huff, feeling like a failure to my best friend.

"Ellllllllliiiiiieeeee!!!" squealed a cute innocent little voice from behind me. Lila ,my adorable 4 year old half sister, came running in through the living door and jumped on my lap.

"Hey baby girl, what's you been doing today?" I asked her stroking her brown smooth hair.

"She's been with me, buying an outfit for this." said my mom entering the room. In her hand, between her thumb and finger was a Justin Bieber ticket for next Saturday. I quickly stood up placing Lila on my hip and gaped at the Ticket like it was a solid bar of gold. Suddenly she pushed her fingers to the side and out popped another 2 tickets! I gasped and then squealed. "How?" I asked in shock no longer feeling like a failure.

"Pattie." she said when a grin.

Pattie, Justin Bieber's mom, and my mom, Clarice, where high school best friends. They stuck together like glue, until we left for England. So your probably wondering if I've met Justin Bieber. Well, when we were younger we use to be friends but when I left we grew apart. But when I went back a few years again I saw him, we caught up on what we missed. At the time Justin was making it big on YouTube. We haven't talked since, that's why I just treat him as a normal guy, because to he is. But only my family know about our contact with them.

She handed me 2 of the tickets. "One for you and one for Chantel. Don't lose them." she told me firmly.

"Aren't you going?" I asked because there where only 3 tickets.

"I'll be backstage with Pattie catching up of course. I just thought you'd want to see him on stage first and then-" in her other hand popped up 4 backstage passes."- See Justin afterwards." she said smiling from ear to ear.

I gently put Lila down and then jumped up and down squealing. That night I went to bed with a smile on my face just thinks of Chantel's reaction to see him. And me..........well yeah I was excited, but more nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya,

hope u like it, i writeit last times, becuz i like i dont really have time todaii to write so i might not upload tomorroow x

from LJ