NLTIG - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Confessions

Wednesday 21st October 2011

- Chantel’s birthday sleepover

When I got home, skipped to my bedroom and grabbed my gym bag and stuff it with a change of clothes, wash bag, hairbrush, decorate, iPod, blackberry, PJ's, sweets and of course chocolate. I changed out of my school uniform and put grey wooly uggs, faded skinny jeans, a pink t-shirt, grey draping cardigan and a grey and pink pendant around my neck. I tied my hair up in a ballerina bun but left a big dramatic side fringe. I put a pink headband with a pink flower on in my hair.

I retied my sling around my neck and picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I went downstairs to the living room, to find mom snuggled up to Simon and Lila playing with the lego.

"I’m off to Chantel's. See ya tomoz." I kissed my moms cheek and Lila's forehead. I wave good bye and left for the short walk to her house

Chantel's house

I walked up to the front door of Chantel's house, if you could call it a house more like a mansion. I knocked on the big oak door and Mrs Norris, Chantel's mum answered the door.

"Hello Mrs Norris, is Chantel in?"

"She upstairs, everyone else is already here. We're going on a business trip for a week. So we'll be out of your way by 5." she replied.

"Okay have a good time." I said on my way upstairs.

"You too." I got to Chantel’s room and I could hear music blasting and lots of chatting.

"Hey guys." I said entering the room. It was hectic. Chantel was on Ge's back trying to get the cd player controller, Tom and Stan were wrestling on the floor and felicity and Bell were betting who was going to win.

"Hey there Hun, how's the arm?" Chantel asked.

"Better." I dropped my bag on the floor and collapsed on the bed.

"Can we please go into the cool room before we wreck my bedroom?" Chantel asked. Yes you heard right. We have a room we like to call the cool room, we always hang there. It is a pretty cool room. The Walls were White with gold letter on the main wall saying 'smile it's good for you'. It has a black 5 seater corner sofa and two matching armchairs, 56inch flat screen TV, football table that can be turned into table tennis, mini kitchen, on suite bathroom, computer and every console under the sun. My dream room. Best room ever!

But nobody could hear her over the music. So I stood up on the bed and grab the controller from Ge. I turned the music down but Tom and Stan were still wrestling. So I threw it at the them. That got there attention!

"listen to Chantel, please!" I shouted

"Okay let's go in the cool room." she said and we charged in. I sank into one of the armchairs and shouted "Movie time!"

"What movie, romance or action?" Chantel asked.

"Action cartoon!!!" we all shouted, we have a thing for action cartoons.

"Kung Fu panda, Madagascar 1 and 2, finding Nemo or robots?"

Tom, Felicity and I shouted Kung Fu panda. While the others apart from Chantel who didn't know shouted Madagascar.

"Kung fu panda!"

"Madagascar!"

"Kung fu panda has lots of action in it! Madagascar are just a load of zoo animals being released into the wild like a boring nature program!"

"Kung Fu panda just tells you how to eat noodles! I mean a fat panda that's not a very good example to the kids!"

"And running away is?!?"