NLTIG - Chapter 10

Warning - You may have already read this because I updated this chapter the night before Wattpad collasped

Chapter 10 - With U

I woke up Sunday morning to the feeling of my pillow buzzing. I sleepily pulled my phone out from underneath my pillow.

1 new message from Justin Bieber. I immediately beamed and sat up right in bed. It read:

Hey Sunshine, good morning.

Where do you want to meet?

Justin x

I pressed reply, smiling to myself. I wrote:

Meet outside the Tower in half-

I was cut off short when my mum shouted from downstairs.

"Ellie, love are you up yet? You've got church in half an hour!" I moaned. 'CBA with Jesus right now.' I thought. I pressed the back button.

Meet me outside the tower in 2 hours. I've got church might me a while. Sorry.

Ellie x

I pressed send and climbed out of bed. I trudged to my bathroom and had a quick shower. I wrapped the towel around me and looked out the window. It looked like a nice sunny today. I dried my hair, straighten it and decided I'd leave down. Since it was church I couldn't wear anything too causal. So I decided on faded skinny jeans, a loose cream top that a cute picture of a deer on it, a little dark cream cardigan and grey little ankle boots. I put some gold bangles on and a pendant (like pendants, don't complain). I put a bit of mascara and lip gloss on and I was ready to go, but I knew when I get home it will be sweatpants and high-tops back on, even though I'm hanging out with Justin. I shoved my blackberry in my back pocket and bit of change for the collection. I jogged downstairs and met mom and Lila in the car. Lila was looking cute in her simple floral skirt and plain purple t-shirt and mom was looking..... How to put this......mom-ly....in boot leg jeans and v-neck classic M&S top. We drove for 15 minutes until we arrives in Lytham. Your probably thinking, why go to Lytham when you should go to a church in Blackpool. Simple answer, this church is nicer, I was confirmed and Christened here and its beautiful. Everyone calls it the White church because it is White. The churches in Blackpool are boring. Anyway Lytham is a small town which has a even smaller seaside village inside it called St Annes. St Annes and Lytham are 3 times as smaller than Blackpool, with mainly only 2 arcades, one swimming pool, one cinema, a mini fun place and ex-railway train cafe. If you ask me it's adorable. There's also a beautiful little lake that you can ride around on in little peddle boats.

Anyway back to church. We climbed out of the car were greeted by smiling people of all ages.

After church (I'm sure you don't want hear all that)

As soon as I get home, I run upstairs and change into dark baggy skinny jeans, jazzy rainbow colours Fifa high-tops, a simple White vest top from Primark, a purple cut tank top that said 'Awesome' on it from strawberry moon and a bright blue Lonsdale hoodie. I tied my hair up in a high bun but left my fringe down, tucked behind my ear. I shove a tenner in my pocket along with my phone and trot downstairs as I open the door, the postman, Mr. Lester arrives.

"Morning, Mr. Lester." I say while taking the mail that he hands to me. "Morning, Ellie. How you doing?"

"Fine, you?" I say scanning through the mail. 'Bills, Bills, 20% off at Matalan, Bills'

"Great, I got a pay raise, anyway. Got to go, Love, see you later." he said stumbling. I open the door again and as I put the letters down by the door, I come across a letter addressed to me.