NLTIG - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Preparation and Time

Still 24th October 2011

By the time a got back from my little adventure around the coast, it was already 3:02pm. 'times flying.' I thought. I decided to ring Chantel to come over so we could get started after a early dinner.

Ring Ring.

"Hello, Ellie." she answered.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to meet at McDonalds so we grab something early to eat then get started?"

"okay I meet you there in 5. In a bit."

"Laters." I said then hung up. I once again, not for the last time today, left the house and jogged to McDonalds.

When I arrived, I stood outside the gates, it looked packed insides. Soon after Chantel arrived and we went inside and queued.

"What can I get you?" asked the bored cashier.

"Chicken and fries and fanta please.?"

Once we got our food, we started off back home slowly eating the food.

Justin Bieber's POV (at last)

It was 11:47am And I was bored as hell. I was sat in my dressing room, just spinning round on my chair infront of the mirror. Chaz is on holiday with his parents and Ryan couldn’t tour with me. My Dad didn't come on tour, so I got no one to play basketball with. My mum, well, let's just say she's not the best. Scooter was outside making arrangements and I meet Usher next week in London. So I'm stuck with nothing to do but wait until sound check.

There suddenly was a knock on my door and my mom, Pattie walks in. "Hey Justin, how you liking Blackpool so far?" she asked.

"Boring, got nothing to do." I said lamely.

"what do you mean nothing to do? There plenty of stuff to do, just look outside you window and you see like 5 interesting things to do." she said.

"yeah, but I got no one to do them with right now." I reply and she just sighs.

"why are we spending longer here anyway?"

"Because you need a rest and be a child again for a bit and since Selena broke up with you, you haven't been as up beat. Just for a week. I picked Blackpool because well, just look at it. It's like full of teenage stuff. And I want to catch up with a old friend. Remember from a few years back, Clarice Simons." I gave her a confused look but it did sound familiar.

"you will know her when you see her and I got surprise for you after the concert anyway." she said smiling from ear to ear.

'OK?' I thought. I simply nod, smile and flip my hair. My mom leaves the room and I'm still sat there. Bored. "Uuuuhhh so bored." I groan. I stand up grab my red goodie and sunglasses. I leave my room and decide to just go for a walk. I leave the tower with no one noticing me with my hood up and sunglasses on.

I walk for half an hour straight. Just walking. No where in particular. I walk up to the south pier and decide to go and have a look. I know it's not the best pier here but I don't care. I slowly walk up the side of the pier, day dreaming watching the sea until I hear a beautiful voice coming from the other of the pier. I couldn't see her face, only the back of her. Such a perfect voice flowed out her.

" wake up

Like any other day

Pushed it the crowd

Trying to get my say,

Look around

Not noticed at all