☆.。. harudam

a brief note before you start reading - this one-shot was inspired by a web drama "the mysterious class" ( 남고괴담 ). hence in the story haruto is the ghost, and the first scene is the one we could see in episode five - where haruto stood on the rooftop in the night. all the further action was added by me, and so it has no impact on the original drama, likewise whatever happens in the upcoming episodes will have no impact on the story given below. thank u for paying attention to this note, nevertheless, i hope you will enjoy reading ! //

 thank u for paying attention to this note, nevertheless, i hope you will enjoy reading ! //

haruto let yedam control him

the cold breeze ruffled his sleek, dark hair. he took a deep intake of oxygen into his lungs, opening his eyes. the enchanting irises gleamed with blueish shade, his whole body felt a soft ripple as his marble skin shone in full moon's light.

on nights like this, all of his senses were even more sensitive. his ears caught a ringing of a phone belonging to some stranger passing the traffic lights two kilometers away, the dog barked in the park placed several streets away. his eyes frantically ran from left to right, up to down, noticing even the tiniest details, hues, and shapes surrounding him – the red and blue flickering lights of an ambulance caused him to wince for the intensity was too dazzling, not to add the sound the vehicle gave, the artificial light from the people's phones seemed harmful even to his own eyes. needless to say, that he was standing on the rooftop of the few-story apartment building, far enough to still be protected.

"I am wondering how much money he will need to pay for his optical treatment," he smirked as a teenager appeared on the way with his eyes stuck to the screen, playing some online game.

suddenly the previously mentioned sense acted as haruto heard footsteps climbing the stairs. his ears perked up. someone must have gone out of the apartment in their domestic garment, for the shoes seemed to muffle the sound of one's feet. the boy didn't change his position, there was no visible difference in his appearance although the truth varied from the mere impression – he tightened his muscles, clenching his jaw and fists.

the one causing all this commotion finally reached the last stair, passed it over and opened the door leading to the rooftop. here haruto sniffed a new fragrance – sage was the most tangible, diminishing the smell which was called as one of the strongest among all – vanilla.

an inadvertent smile emerged on the ghost's face. he knew only one person who would firstly light the vanilla candles in the room, just to take a shower using the shampoo with a sage extract.

at this moment a warm body attached itself to his repellently cold one. once two arms enveloped his waist from the back, he leaned to the given pleasure even more.

"I have been waiting for you."

the attractive, alluring tone lingered in the air. haruto's eyelids hooded as so many factors attacked him at once – yedam's voice, scent, and touch. he put his arms on the ones still holding his waist, stroking them lightly.

"if you stay here for too long, you may catch a cold. go back, I will join you soon."

haruto's tone was adamant but couldn't have been called harsh or rigid. he loved the one behind him a little too much to be able to ever talk to him differently than with audible devotion and care.

"but I don't want to go alone. I want to go with you."

yedam's initially soft motions have changed within seconds as haruto got peppered with kisses on his back. they were all placed on the material of the shirt so normally the clothing would lessen the effect but this night was different. because of the full moon, haruto's skin was terribly sensitive even to the gentlest blows of the wind, gentlest skinship, gentlest yedam's kisses.

"I know you can feel it, ruto..." the older wasn't about to back away now.

they have been together for several months, and it wasn't the first full moon night they spent collectively. at first, yedam was a bit surprised to find out how many changes in haruto's body can the milky circle cause but once he possessed this knowledge, he resolved to turn the disadvantage into something useful, something anyone could be envious of. yedam had to admit – no one could be compared to haruto, especially at nights like these.

haruto's mouth let out a sigh of defeat. this is how much control the mere human could have over the skilled and powerful ghost. although yedam was nowhere close to could be called „mere".

he was remarkable, talented, charming, attractive, gorgeous. and what haruto valued the most – the older knew how to handle the other not only at moments like this. whenever he would lose control over his constantly growing power yedam would hold his hands tight not letting go, murmuring a lullaby to soothe the vicious energy, whenever haruto would feel like he doesn't fit in the society of normal humans he would kiss him softly, assuring that in him he could notice more of a human being than in any actual person, and lastly whenever haruto felt like he is a threat and he ought to leave the other alone, yedam wouldn't hesitate to claim to the younger his unconditional love, everlasting need to stay close, permanent feeling of deprivation if they were about to be separated.

as haruto came to the world of the living he was lost until yedam found him and gave something more than a roof above the head – he provided the tranquility, safety, warmth, and love so necessary for every creature to thrive, even if the creature has already died once before.

haruto freed himself from the other's embrace just to turn the situation. at this moment he had his arms wrapped around the small waist, lovers facing each other. haruto looked tenderly in the boy's brown eyes, pecking him on his forehead, on the tip of his nose, and then stooping even more to pepper the caramel skin on his neck with smooches. yedam whined softly as he reveled in the sensation.

"kiss me..." the older whispered in the other's ear. "on the lips."

haruto's blood pressure was way out of normal as he left the neck adorned with some hickeys, just to indulge in the soft like cotton, and sweet like cherries pair of lips which deserved to be treated like this every second for every word of consolation they had given to haruto, for countless times they had assured the younger of how much loved he was, and for how enviably good kisses they placed.

when haruto leaned their foreheads together to catch a breath, he whispered a sentence that made yedam giggle and caress the other's cheek.

"why not? let's try now."

after hearing the suggestive answer, haruto's irises turned blueish once again this night, as he securely lifted yedam in his arms, carrying him all the way to the apartment. once he opened the right door the intoxicating smell of vanilla engulfed the two figures attached to each other. haruto placed one last kiss on yedam's neck, making sure the doors are locked.

this night even vanilla scented candles seemed too plain and inferior to yedam's body's natural fragrance.

// ✧ //