☆.。. hyunori

the rooms : hyunori, jikyu, jaesahi, hajeongwoo, dohwan //

in bangkok ; morning, the day of their performance

the rambling sound from somewhere beneath, allegedly far far away, since they were given a room on a quite high story in a luxurious hotel. in the air, the fragrance of something fresh mingled with the sunflower's scent, the one that was given to them by jihoon only yesterday to as he said 'ornate the interior'. 

hyunsuk's dizzy mind was slowly regaining consciousness, the obscure silhouettes of towers and tips of the buildings and offices gradually becoming more distinct. the boy stretched his limbs, he has been awake for some minutes now, it was still morning, not the early one. yet there was nothing to worry about, nowhere to hurry – their performance was set in the evening hours, the rehearsals starts in the afternoon, the manager gave them a free hand as to what to do before the working time.

at this moment, once his gaze could recognize everything around him unobstructed, his ears perked as a soft, feathery sound reached them. hyunsuk's eyes looked to his right, and here he was.

his boy.

lying a few inches away, his body only partly covered in the quilt. the chest clothed in a white t-shirt was constantly moving up and down, the breath being released from his nostrils, and this sound was hyunsuk's lullaby and soothing melody. the blonde boy's head was turned towards the monstrous window, the one hyunsuk had been watching just a while ago, so the latter couldn't enjoy how his boyfriend's cheek got prettily puffy after the night, couldn't admire his tranquil face, with trembling eyelashes, fair skin.

at this second hyunsuk realized that he lost the chance to watch him quietly anyway. the other's legs wriggled sluggishly, his arms also started gliding on the mattress, almost grazing against the bedmate's skin. the older couldn't contain a smile that crept onto his face, as yoshinori switched his position from lying to sitting, his head still directed to the meticulously clean panes.

a head bobbed up, interrupting the view seen by hyunsuk before. now a few buildings were concealed behind the sleepy body. blonde hair, disheveled in all of the directions possible, adoring. back slightly hunched, too heavy to get straightened right after waking up, white shirt with slight creases.

"you've finally woken up." hyunsuk's voice was still a bit hazy, placid, resembling a whisper.

yoshi's head turned, a gentle, drowsy smile that hadn't been there before, now bloomed in its prettiest. the boy scooted forward, eager for some affection.

morning kisses were what he wanted to get, and they were something hyunsuk couldn't refuse to give him.

the older's head was yet again placed on the soft cushion they shared, sinking deeper and deeper into the material as yoshinori's lips slowly but successfully took what they wanted.

it was gentle, sweet, warm, and cozy, after a while they looked at each other, saying a proper 'good morning'.

they stayed in the bed for a while longer, talking about the upcoming events, at one time thinking what other members might be doing in their rooms right now.

they didn't know, for they couldn't see, that at that time jihoon's head was on top of junkyu's belly, the latter's hands hugging it to his body even closer, jaehyuk was placing chaste pecks on asahi's marble cheeks and forehead to wake him up, haruto and jeongwoo were still buried under one quilt, and doyoung with junghwanie were soundly asleep, holding hands not to lose each other in dreams. 

// ✧ //

the one-shot inspired by them traveling to thailand, being paired up into rooms, and finally hyunsuk posting a picture you can see on media <3