☆.。. harudam

a brief note before you start reading - this one-shot was inspired by a web drama "the mysterious class" ( 남고괴담 ) as well as by the tweet i saw from @ yedamluvx on twitter, thank you utterly for permitting me to write it < 3 in the story haruto is the ghost, and the first scene is the one we could see in episode six - where haruto's identity was lastly revealed. all the further action was added by me, and so it has no impact on the original drama, likewise whatever happens in the upcoming episodes will have no impact on the story given below. thank u for paying attention to this note, nevertheless, i hope you will enjoy reading ! //

 thank u for paying attention to this note, nevertheless, i hope you will enjoy reading ! //

you're a betrayer

as haruto approached the guard, yedam was still gazing in his direction worriedly. the accusation voiced by doyoung didn't make him doubt haruto but it certainly made others do so. yedam's eyes followed the other all the way till he stood right next to the man in blue-collar. they exchanged gazes, yedam could tell. he bit his lower lip resolving that once haruto is gone, he will dash out after him regardless of anyone.

he couldn't envisage how crippling it must have been to be in the firing line. why would doyoung say such a thing? he didn't believe him even for a second, hearing the ridiculous accusation he retorted with a demand of proving. and what proves did doyoung have? none. because haruto was a human, not a ghost.

after so many months spent collectively, so many afternoons in the café as they ate confectionery or drank something refreshing or warmed depending on the season, so many walks in the park, their hands linked, fingers fitting so perfectly. yedam would play a little with haruto's rings, getting a soft kiss on the temple as a reaction. their gait in the same pace, step by step in the alike rhythm for neither wanted to leave the other behind. haruto couldn't have been a ghost for the nights they spent together were warm, so cozy, making yedam feel at home. in between the long arms, locked in the embrace of two attractive hands, two boys huddled together as if the bed wasn't big enough for them and they were forced to squeeze like this. the reality was different, and the proximity was an urge for yedam, need to hug the other tight and be enveloped in the other's hands to fall asleep. haruto looked, behaved, talked, and lived like a person yedam saw as the dearest in this world.

he couldn't have been the ghost.

yedam has been watching the other meticulously and so he spotted how haruto's lips opened and moved so faintly, whispering something towards the man. his heart thumped like a hammer, fingers inadvertently held the desk tighter. something was odd.

"now... let's stop it, son."

the silence which occurred in the classroom was worse than the loudest noise, first breaking your eardrums, then making you dizzy, finally fainting, making you fall hard on the ground to hit your head and never rise again. it was the silence that ripped yedam's heart out of his chest, leaving him lifeless, with no hope, no chance, no feelings. despite getting numb, his wobbly legs made him straighten, tottering a little. haruto must have felt all the burning gazes on his back, he finally turned face to the class. his dark eyes met with the other pair, the dark ones too but the shade even if identical, differed tremendously.