Theatre Dorks ♥︎

I accidentally created an entire universe with Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, Heathers, and Six, starting with Zoe and Evan and Zoe and Topher, so this is another addition to that, if a one shot has a ♥︎ next to it's part of that universe

Martha, Veronica, and the Heathers are the bridesmaids, Rich and Micheal are the groomsmen

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Jeremy Heere and Christine Canigula. You will pledge your love and faithfulness to one another, promise to laugh together, to cry together, and love one another until death do you part."

The officiant continued on with the ceremony. "Wait wait I'm here!" Mrs. Heere ran, wearing a white dress, not just any white dress, a wedding dress, dragging her new husband, Chuck, who looked drugged up, behind her. "Sorry I'm late, I stopped at Starbucks on the way here." "The ceremony started 20 minutes ago mom." "Well at least I'm here." "Are you wedding a wedding dress?" "Who are you?" "I'm Christine, the bride!" "Okay. Today's not all about you."

"I Christine, take you, Jeremy, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to love you and to cherish you, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I Jeremy, take you, Christine, to be my lawfully wedded husband- wife, shit." Chuck walked up to Christine. "This is the guy you're marrying?" He chuckled. "Sit down!" She took Jeremy's hands and smiled. "You can continue Jeremy." "To love you and to cherish you, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Do you, Jeremy Heere, take Christine Canigula to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "Um, yes I do." "You wanna ditch this place?" Mrs. Heere said. "Nah, let's stay for the reception. There's gonna be food." Chuck said. "And the bride's kinda hot." "What?" "Nothing."

"Do you, Christine Canigula, take Jeremy Heere to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Jeremy and Christine kissed, before heading to the reception.

Christine and Jeremy went to the dance floor to do the first dance. The DJ started to play Heart of Stone. A few drinks in, Mrs. Heere cornered Micheal. "Um, hi, Mrs. Heere." "You're cute." "Um... thanks?" "Let's have sex." "Oh god no!" She pushed him back up against the wall. "Why not?" "Okay first off I'm gay, and you have a husband." "Chuck doesn't have to know about us." "Get off me!"

Christine was sitting with Jeremy at the head table, Jeremy having a drink. "Hey cutie." Chuck said, leaning into Christine, reeking of alcohol. "Get away from me." "Come on, give me a chance. My wife doesn't have to know." "No." "Leave her alone!" "Or what, Jeremy? Or what?" "Get the fuck out of my wedding!" Chuck punched Jeremy once, knocking him out. "Oh shit." Rich said to Martha. "Jeremy!" Christine shouted. "Leave our wedding now!"

"What the hell happened out here?" Micheal said. "Is Jeremy okay?" "Chuck punched him because he told him to stop hitting on me." "Yeah, his mom was just hitting on me." "WHAT WAS THAT BITCH DOING? MARSHA, WHAT THE FUCK?" "GO TO HELL CHUCK! I CAN HAVE SEX WITH WHOEVER I WANT!" "YOU CHEATING BITCH!"

Jeremy woke up. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, what the hell is going on." Christine helped him stand up. "No fucking clue. Oh god Jeremy you're bleeding." Christine took him aside to clean up the blood.

Chuck and Marsha continued to scream at each other. "You need to leave!" Mr. Heere said. "Fuck off!" "You've already ruined the wedding!" "It's not even a wedding dress, I got the train cut off!" "That's not the point!" Heather Chandler starting cornering her. "You're going to leave right now! Do not make me make this physical!" She picked up an empty wine bottle. "Whatever, let's get out of here Chuck."

Jeremy and Christine came back. "They finally left." Heather Duke said, getting her 3rd drink, while Rich was throwing up in one of the bushes. Jeremy was already drinking again. "Hey it's time to cut the cake." As Christine started to cut the cake, the entire cake collapsed. "Well shit." Jeremy said. "Um, everyone come get a pile." Christine added on awkwardly. Everyone just scooped a pile of cake onto their plates, and Christine and Jeremy fed each other the cake. The rest of the reception continued, everyone continuing to get more drunk.

Jeremy had drank so much he could hardly walk. "Guys I have a confession to make!" Christine said, taking the mic from the DJ. "I'm pregnant!" Jeremy stumbled up to the stage. "Wait really?" He was so drunk he could hardly walk. "Yeah." Jeremy started crying, and she awkwardly hugged him. "I loveee youuu...." "I love you too Jeremy."