Zoe and Ben

I wrote this for my friend Arrow_of_Ravenclaw story "the time Zoe Murphy dated an actual serial killer"
Be sure to check it out!

I wrote this for my friend Arrow_of_Ravenclaw story "the time Zoe Murphy dated an actual serial killer"Be sure to check it out!

"I, Ben Prickett, take you, Zoe Murphy, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." "I, Zoe Murphy, take you, Ben Prickett, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"Do you, Zoe Murphy, take Ben Prickett to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." She smiled at Ben. "Do you, Ben Prickett, take Zoe Murphy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Zoe and Ben kissed each other. Once they broke apart, they walked back up the aisle with rest of the wedding party.

As the reception started and the DJ was playing Low, Ben walked over to Cynthia's table. "Hey hot stuff." "Uh hey Ben..." "Can I sit here?" "Um sure." "Great." He sat down. Zoe was wandering around looking for Ben. "Hey Alana have you seen Ben? It's almost time for the first dance." "Nope." "Okay. Just let know if you do."

Ben scooted his chair closer to Cynthia. "You don't have to do that." "Do what?" Ben said. "Move you chair so close to mine." "You're thick in the right way from that baby weight." "What?" "I'm going commando right now." "Why are you telling me this?" "Are you into younger guys?" "Okay, you're acting really weird, what's going on?"

"It's because I wanna be with you." "What?!" "You don't feel the same way sweetheart?" "No! And don't call me that!" "But you're such a milf and I want you." "I don't want you." "Why not?" "What do you think Zoe's gonna say about this?" "Shhh... let's not talk about her right now." "What is wrong with you?!" "I just can't control myself around a hot milf like you. It's driving me insane!" "Get the hell away from me!"

"What's going on over here? Ben!" Zoe ran over to Ben. "I've been looking for you, what the fuck are you doing? You're seriously flirting with my mom?" "He was doing what? I'm gonna fucking kill him." Connor said, getting up. "Connor, please, don't make this any worse than it already is." Larry said. Connor ignored him, and dragged Ben out.

"Zoe let me-" Ben didn't get to finish his sentence, and Zoe ran off. "So uh, does anyone want cake?" Cynthia said. "Me!" Jared said. "What in the hell is happening?" Alana asked Jared. "Oh, I guess you didn't see it but Ben was flirting with Cynthia." "Oh shit really?" "Yep. He said he couldn't control himself around a hot milf like her, or something like that." "Sounds like I missed a lot while I was looking for Ben." "Yep."

"Did you guys see where Zoe went?" Connor asked. "No, I just saw her run out while you were dragging Ben out." Jared said. "I think I'm gonna leave. I'll see you guys later." Alana said. "Okay, bye Alana." "We should probably find Zoe now." Connor said. "Yeah let's go."

Zoe was sitting on the stairs that went down to the beach crying. She'd already taken off her veil and shoes, and her bouquet was ripped up. "There you are, we were looking for you." Connor said, sitting down next to her. Jared sat down too, following behind Connor. "You okay Zo?" "He tried to cheat on me with my own mother!" Connor tried to give her his blunt. "No thanks." "Alright then." Connor was smoking his blunt, Jared was eating cake and texting Evan about everything, and Zoe was still sitting there crying.

Ben walked up behind them. "Hey Zoe." Connor immediately stood up. "Get the hell away from her or I'm gonna beat your ass!" "Zoe please, look at me." "Where did you get that black eye from?" "Your brother." "Yeah and if you don't fuck off I'll give you another!" "It's fine Connor, I'll go talk to him."

Zoe walked down to the beach with Ben. "So what do you want Ben?" "Are you mad at me?" "No. It's a turn on for me for my partners to hit on my mom." "Wait really?" "Of course not!" "But Zoe, we can just work around this! You're really gonna throw all this away?" "We can't work around this Ben! We're not gonna work out, I'm done!"

After everything I did for you, you can't even forgive me for something so insignificant!" "I'm done talking to you!" "Wait, Zoe!" "What?" "Do you think your mom was into it?" "Just leave me alone!" She burst into tears and ran back up the stairs, going past Connor and Jared and not saying a word.

"Come on Zoe don't do this!" Ben tried to go after her, but Connor stopped him. "What the fuck did you say to her?" "I just want her to work this out but she won't listen." Connor punched Ben. "You'd the same if you were me!" "You're just making it worse, shut the fuck up!" "Fuck you!"