Zoe and Bradley

Yes this stupid flex tape meme created a whole alternate universe, don't ask

"How does it look?" Zoe said, walking out in her wedding dress

"How does it look?" Zoe said, walking out in her wedding dress. "Zoe you look-" "Wow! You actually look skinny today!" Brenda said, interrupting Cynthia. "Do you always have to ruin the moment? I mean why do you always comment on my weight?" "Because Ally is skinnier and prettier than you on your wedding day." "Can you leave?" "Fine!"

Bradley and the groomsmen were wearing their army uniforms. Zoe's bridesmaids, other than Ally, Alana, Veronica, and Heather M, were Bradley's female cousins.

Connor was sitting in the hallway with Evan, Heather M, and Jared. "Sorry about Heather D and Heather C. They didn't want to come." "That's fine, I don't really wanna be here either." Connor said. "At least she's not marrying what's his name." Heather M said. "Yeah, Topher fucking sucks but this guy isn't that much better. Didn't she meet him the day after she dumped Topher?" Evan said. "She wasn't even over Topher yet. How the hell does she do this? Her taste in men is really something else."

"She kicked me out of the bridal suite!" Brenda shouted, Ally following behind her. "So Connor, Ally wants to ask you something." "I don't want to go out with you Ally, don't ask again." "Are you gay and is that why?" Brenda said. "I'm bi but I have a girlfriend and I find Ally incredibly unattractive." "She's skinnier and prettier than your sister." "I guess I don't have to ask why you got kicked out of the bridal suite now?"

"Are you taken?" "Yeah." Jared said. "What's her name?" "Micheal." Brenda's mouth dropped and she walked away. "Well I'm glad she's gone." "I think the ceremony's about to start." Evan said. "Well, let's get this over with." Connor said.

*ceremony, vows*

"Bradley, repeat after me." "I actually wrote my own vows." "Well, go ahead." "There's 3 rings to a marriage. The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering. I guess nows the end of my freedom, gonna be tied down to the ball and chain. I think it's crazy that I won't be free anymore. No more nights at the bar, fishing with the boys, going to the strip club after work....." He rambled on, no one was even paying attention.