Alexandria x Jake ♥︎

"We've been waiting for an hour, what's taking so long?" A bridesmaid, Sydney, complained

"We've been waiting for an hour, what's taking so long?" A bridesmaid, Sydney, complained. "Yeah, she was supposed to be ready 2 hours ago." "It's her day, she can take as long as she needs." Carrie, her mother, said.

Once Alexandria made her way down the aisle, the ceremony started. "We have gathered today to witness the marriage of Jake Dillinger and Alexandria Conway." The ceremony continued, and Alexandria kept looking over at Rich, and she winked at him. "I really can't stand her." Rich said to Micheal.

"I, Jake Dillinger, take you, Alexandria Conway, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death." "Alexandria, it's your turn."

"I, Alexandria Conway, take you, Logan Hayes-" "Who the fuck is Logan Hayes?" "Uh... that's my coworker!" "You know what we'll talk about it later, just continue with the ceremony." "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer and.. maybe for poorer..." "The fuck?" Rich said to Jeremy, standing right next to him. "I don't even know what's going on." "Until we are parted by death or divorce." She finished her vows and giggled to herself.

"Do you, Alexandria Conway, take Jake Dillinger to be your husband?" "Do I have to?" "You're not funny just finish this up." The officiant said. "Okay okay I do." "Do you, Jake Dillinger, take Alexandria Conway to be your wife?" "I do." "Well by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

*taking pictures*

"Okay okay, Jake, can you step out of the picture so we can get a family photo?" Carrie said. "But we just got married." "Yeah Jake, just give us a minute." Alexandria said. "Well guess it's nice to know they still don't consider me family." Jake said, standing around with Rich, Micheal, and Jeremy. "Why does she act so weird around me?" Rich said. "No idea." "So when are we supposed to head to the reception?" "Whenever they're done taking pictures." It took another 2 hours.

*reception*

After the first dance to Jesus Take The Wheel finished up, Alexandria went up for her mother daughter dance. The song choice was also Jesus Take the Wheel. "Isn't this supposed to be with her father?" Martha said to Heather M. "Yeah." "She didn't allow plus ones either." Heather C said. "Me and JoJo are married and I still wasn't allowed to bring him. I didn't bother to get them a gift, I can't stand Alexandria." "Me and Connor got them a gift even though he couldn't come." "It's an air fryer isn't it?" "Yeah."

"Alana and I got them a 20 dollar Applebees gift card. I didn't want to get them anything it was Alana's idea." "Why did you get to bring JD?" Heather C asked Veronica. "I snuck in and lied that I'm Jake's cousin." JD said. "Why did she make that rule?" "Because she doesn't want other couples at her wedding, but that doesn't seem to apply to her relatives." "Well she invited me even though Rich is the best man because she thinks we're friends. But I'm not her friend." Martha said.

Alexandria went up to give a speech. "So first off I wanna thank my friend Martha. I met the best man Rich at a club but he was already taken, so thanks Martha for introducing me to Rich's less attractive best friend." Sydney was sitting at Rich's table. "She's right, you are Jake's more attractive best friend. Can I have your number?" "I'm taken."

"So, this was a surprise I put together, I dedicate this song to my Jakey D." The music started. "Oh god now we have to listen to her sing." Rich complained.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Alexandria was not a good singer, and the karaoke track was a low quality version from YouTube.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til we're gone

"How much longer is this song?" Jake said. The videographer was recording, but looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. "Tell the groom to look happy, I need to get a photo of him reacting." The photographer said to Carrie. "You better look happy, do you know how hard she worked on this thing for you?" "Okay you're not helping, let me try it." "Can you look happy so we can get a picture of you reacting for the photos?" "Sure." "Okay good enough."

Love was when I loved you
One true time I'd hold to
In my life, we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart and
My heart will go on and on

Everyone applauded, mostly so she didn't feel bad. "That was one of the worst covers I've heard in my entire life." Micheal said. "Christine's probably gonna be happy she wasn't allowed to go when I tell her about this." Jeremy said. "Isn't Christine Jake's friend too?" "Yeah."

"I just wanna talk about men and how much I hate them." Carrie started her speech. "Men cheat just to hurt women, women only cheat on accident." "Okay, fuck it, I'm leaving." Micheal said, as Carrie continued her speech.