Chapter 1

Art by valentina-s on DeviantArt

AN// In this your Pronouns are she/her, Im sorry if you go by different pronouns this is just because I am a girl and it's easier!Also thoughts show up like this and ANs appear in bold like this.

If there is any triggers in this chapter pls tell me!

⊑⟒⌰⌰⍜. ⊑⟒⍀⟒. ⏚⟒⌰⍜⋏☌ ⊑⟒⍀⟒, ☊⍜⋔⟒ '⍀⟒ ☊⏃⌰⌰⟟⋏☌ . ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⎅⎍⏁⊬ ⎎⎍⌰⎎⟟⌰, ⎎⎍⌰⎎⟟⌰ ⟟⏁. ⎅⍜⋏' ☍⟒⟒⌿ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏃⟟⏁⟟⋏☌.

⋔⎍⌇⏁ ⎎⎍⌰⎎⟟⌰ ⎍⍀ ⎅⟒⌇⏁⟟⋏⊬, ⎍⍀ ⋔⊬ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅.

The whispers echoed through her brain, making her want to scream. This was around the 50th time she woke up to the whispers and they were getting louder. Y/N groaned and opened her eyes. She was in her small stone house, laying on the floor of her little room. It was uncomfortable but it was better then sleeping in a bed, things got explosive when you used a bed.

She glumly sat up and stretched her sore back. She was extremely tired but it was impossible to get any good sleep in the nether. She when over to her wardrobe and picked out a simple outfit. It was king Jack's birthday and he was having a big party at his place. Because she was the nether kingdoms only assassin, she was going to the party. Jack has always been super nice to her, as with all the other girls. :/
She picked out a (what ever clothes you want) and put it on, she then walked out of her room and into the kitchen to make breakfast.

After eating breakfast she checked the checked the time, she had about three hours before the party so she tried to think of something to pass the time. An idea creeped into her head and she smiled before putting on her boots and walking outside.

Y/n lived in a small village filled with people. Blaze, hoglin, and ghast hybrids rushed across the streets, trying to get to where they needed to go. It was a very busy morning and everyone was moving around. Y/N got tangled in the maze of people, trying to get to where she needed to go. Someone stepped on her tail and she yelped. Her stupid tail. After walking through the village for a couple minutes she got to where she needed to go.

In front of her was a huge pool of lava, so big it could fill up a city. Across the lake was a castle.
That was we're King Jack lived.
Y/N looked at it for a moment before remembering why she was here.
Shaking her head, she turned to look at the lava lake in front of her and whistled.
There was a sudden movement on the lake and Y/N smiled at the small figure running towards her.

It was a two little striders.
The Striders ran up to Y/N and greeted her.
"Hi Bimbo and Movin. Hope you two are doing alright!"
The two striders ran out of the lava lake and started begging for pets.
Y/N smiled down at her striders and pet them for a couple minutes before remembering why she was here.

"Ok guys! You two up for a ride?"
The striders ran around her and she started to giggle.
"I'll take that as a yes?"
The striders began jumping up and down.
She smiled and walked them over to the lava lake,
the lava was flowing and she had too be careful not to burn herself.

Y/N put Movin and Bimbo in the lava and put a saddle on Movin.
She loved both striders and from the time when they were just baby's she had taken care of them.
She had grown to know their flaws over time, Movin was fast but tired out easy and Bimbo was strong and good with long distance but he was slow.
She got on Movin and bimbo stood beside them.
Movin began to walk, going slowly but got faster and faster until they were speeding around the lake of lava.
She felt bad for Bimbo but she would just ride him later to the castle instead of flying over with her wings.

—————

It had been about two hours sense Y/N had riding around on Movin and it was time to go to the party, Jack would be angry if she was late.
She put something fancy on but also comfortable to run in just in case something went wrong.
She also grabbed a small bag and put a dagger and a couple sharp disks in.
Like she said, you can never be to careful, Plus the king might want to see you kill something after all you were the nether assassin.
Y/N sighed and walked out of her house and into the village.

After walking through the village for a couple minutes she reached the lava lake.
She whistled and once again two striders came running across the lake.
Y/N smiled at Movin and Bimbo.
"Hi you two!"
They started circling her and She got a saddle on Bimbo.
She slowly got on Bimbo and they both began riding over to the castle.
Y/N always preferred riding over too the castle rather then flying because striders could feel the vibrations under the lava lake and knew when the lava would burst into the air while when she was flying she would never know when she was about to get blasted by lava.

The ride was peaceful and calming, one of the may things she liked about riding striders.
They were getting close to the castle and Y/N could clearly see the castle.
The castle had a nether theme to it, with nether bricks that made it look like a fortress.
They reached the other side of the lake and Y/N got off of Bimbos back.
The castle was huge and the lights were on inside.
King Jack manifold likes to have huge party's so he can show of for guests, it was one of his things.
Y/N slowly walked towards the door.
The castle was surrounded by a thick crimson forest that glowed softly from lava. There were grunting noises coming from the forest, Y/N guessed it was piglins.
Not wanting to get trampled by the beasts she picked up her pace and walked up to the huge door.
She was about to knock on the door when it burst open and a maid ran out screaming,
"THERES A HUGE MONSTER IN THERE! RUN!!!"

Authors note.
Hello! How you doing?
Thanks for reading the first chapter!
Bimbo and Movin were named by my followers, if you follow me and you can pertsipate in votes on things like that.
You could name a character in this book or help me decide how to end a chapter so go on my community and you can help me!

@mysteryfiguree and @sxturnsdrexm for helping me choose thoses names, go follow them!

Also please vote, it helps out so much when you vote! :3 Tell me if there is any grammar issues!