Chapter 2

📌TW// Blood, death, fighting, swearing📌

Art by Algoinde on DeviantArt

The maid ran into the crimson forest screaming.
Y/N stared at the forest for a couple seconds before hearing a scream from inside the castle.
She sighed and pulled a dagger out of the bag she had with her, then ran straight into the chaos.

Inside the castle was a long hallway that was connected to other rooms.
Y/N could hear screaming coming from a huge door at the end of the hallway, she slowly opened its doors.
It seems that the room was the dining room but it was hard to tell over all the mess.
The place was torn apart, tables and chairs were flipped and glass was all over the floor.

What the hell happened here?

Several people were in the room screaming in terror. Across the room from these people was a huge piglin. It was looking right at the group of people and was preparing to charge at them.

Y/N froze for a moment, and quickly decided to what to do, then Dagger in hand, she walked into the room.

The piglin started to charge at the terrified people.
Quick as lightning Y/N spread her wings and flew over too the piglin.
The piglin had yet to notice her and she jumped on its back.
The piglin kept charging at the people. Little did the beast know, Y/N was preparing to kill it.
Y/N swiped the dagger across the piglins neck, blood started rolling down the creatures back. The piglin cried and stopped charging, it instead started trying to get Y/N off his back.
Y/N swiped the dagger across his neck again, making sure that the blade was in its skin.
The piglin collapsed to the ground and Y/N got up, victorious but still sad she had to kill the poor thing.

Most of the people in the group were terrified but one of them had recovered quickly. He was the king.

As Jack walked towards her she looked at him, he wore a crown and a huge red cape. One of his eyes was blue, the other red. He was a blaze hybrid, four blaze rods surrounded his head.
He smiled at Y/N and offered his hand. She took it and they did a quick hand shake.
"You must be Y/N, Right?"
He asked.
"Yep that's me."
Y/N replied, her wings sore from the sudden flight and her tail hurt from getting bite at by the Piglin.
Jack grinned at her.
"I want to talk to you, could you come with me?"

Y/N paused, she knew that she couldn't say no.
"Umm.. what about the Piglin? Should I clean it up?" Y/N asked, Jack just laughed.
"Y/N your an assassin not a janitor!"
Y/N laughed nervously and scratched her back.
Jack nodded his head to a door across the room, it was smaller then the main door and it was closed.
Y/N and Jack walked to the door.
The door creaked open and Y/N followed Jack through the door.
It led to a balcony with a view of the lava lake and beyond that, Y/Ns village.
She smiled when she saw that in the distance, on the lava lake, a herd of striders was on the move.
She leaned on the rails of the balcony and Jack smiled watching her.
"You have wings, You can see any view, and yet your so excited about this view?"
Jack said.
Y/N turned to look at him.
"Here you can see everything!"
Y/N replied.
Jack sighed happily and looked Y/N dead in the eyes.

"Y/N I know that you are an assassin, in fact you are the only assassin in the nether. I just saw you take down that huge Piglin like it was nothing! So I have a job for you if your willing to do it." Jacks blaze rods glowed as he continued to speak, "You've killed mobs, people, hybrids but this is the most dangerous person you will ever have to kill. Do you want to do this job?"
Curiosity took a firm grip over Y/N and she was about to say yes when she paused.
I can't just go around and let curiosity control me!
Y/N thought for a moment.
Why should I say no? I've slayed monsters unlike anything and I've killed some of the top deputy's and guards in all three dimensions.
What could happen?

"I will accept this job offer but I need to know more." Y/N said. Jack looked relieved and he let out a sigh. "I knew I could count on you!" He said and continued to talk. "I will pay you 1,000 gold ingots if you succeed."

AN//Gold is the currency in the nether btw

Y/N was taken back.
The most she had ever got for succeeding was 100 gold ingots!
Jack saw Y/Ns shocked expression and smiled. "Anyways I have too give you a summary of who this person is and why your killing him. Listen closely."
Y/N put on a blank expression and waited for him too continue.
"For years the End dimension and us, the nether dimension, have been arguing with each other. Recently the king of the End has died, and in his place is his son. I fear that the son will go to war with us so I tried to make an alliance with the overworld dimension but-"
Jack sighed and continued,
"But the new king has already formed a good alliance with the over world. This means we have no alliance's and are vulnerable to attack. But that's where you come in. You have a glowing purple eye so you could put on a huge cloak and pretend to be a endermen from the over world! You could go with the rest of the overworld hybrids to a peace meeting in the end kingdom. There you would kill the new king, make it look like the overworld hybrids killed him, start a war, and we help the overworld!" Jack inhaled, as it had taken lots of oxygen to say all that.
Y/N expression was emotionless.
"That... is a lot of information."
She said.
"Yep, but it's fine! Oh I forgot to tell you something!" Jack said.
"The new king is an endermen hybrid that goes by the name Ranboo."

AN// ok that is a lot of information and it's all important! Don't worry next chapter you will get a quick overview of the plan. Wow two chapters in one day!
Anyway hope your day is amazing and please vote, it helps out so much and it motivates me! :3