Chapter 9

LETS DO THIS HaHAHA TIME TO MEET RANBOO HAHAHA
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

The dining room was just as pretty as everything else, with decorations everywhere.

In the middle of the room was a huge table, three people were sitting in the room.

The first person Y/N saw was an endermen hybrid, he had black endermen skin and bright green eyes and he wore a white shirt and a maroon coat over it, along with grey and black pants and black shoes. (If you watch the tales of the smp you might recognize this guy)

The second person Y/N saw was also an endermen hybrid, she had long hair that was black and white, her skin tone was pale and pink like humans, and she wore a black and white gown. (Idk its endermen niki! YOU BETTER LOVE HER)

The last person Y/N saw was once again an endermen hybrid, his face was split in the middle, half being black the other half white, One of his eyes was green and the other was red. He wore a purple cape with golden patterns and a white shirt underneath. He had an amulet that looked like an eye of ender and he wore a crown filled with priceless jewels. Not gonna lie, he looked kinda handsome. DID I JUST CALL HIM HANDSOME?! I AM SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM NOT ADMIRE HIM!

The three endermen hybrids turned to look at the group as they entered the dining room. Phil bowed to ranboo and Wilbur and Tommy did the same, Tubbo and Y/N awkwardly bowed to.

After bowing, Phil began to speak. "Hello King ranboo of the end realm, I am King Phil of the overworld and these are my representatives." he pointed to Y/N and the others. "Over there is prince Wilbur and prince Tommy of the overworld," he said pointing to Wilbur and Tommy. "Tommy is representing the raccoon hybrids and Wilbur is representing cat hybrids."

"Over there is turbo of the overworld, he is representing bee hybrids." *Tubbo nodded his head and smiled sheepishly.

"And over there is Y/N, she represents enderman from the overworld." Y/N noticed that the endermen king's eyes had lingered on her for an odd amount of time. She shrugged it off.
Probably nothing.

"Hello, it is nice to meet all of you." (oh my God I almost just typed it is nice to eat you lol) The endermen with the spit face said. "My name is Ranboo and I am the king of the end. This is my friend Ran," he says pointing to the endermen hybrid with green eyes, "And this is my sister, Niki." he pointed to the girl hybrid.
(IDK I was trying to find a sister/brother for ranboo.)

A silence filled the room and the two groups just awkwardly stood there.
"Well um... Wanna eat?" Ranboo said.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo how have you been?

Two chapters in one day! POG

DON'T FORgET tO vOtE

BYE