Chapter 11

Hi, vote please. :3

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "Y/N we have breakfast now!"

Y/N bolted up from the bed. "DON'T COME IN!" She yelled. She hadn't changed into a clock and her horns and wings were visible.

"Ok, whatever just hurry up!" Tommy yelled from the other side of the door.

Y/N got up and groaned. She had spent half the night planning every detail of the assassination, she had every detail planned out from the time of the killing (midnight) to the weapon she would use (knife).

She put on her cloak and made sure the hood was up, then she walked out of her room.

Tommy and Tubbo were talking about moths and bees for some reason, it didn't seem important to her so she ignored it.

Phil and Wilbur were still in their room but the door was open. Their voices were quiet but urgent and Y/N knew something was up. She stayed where she was but she strained her ears towards the open door. She was great at hearing and was able to eavesdrop easily.

"I swear I know what I saw!" The voice was angered and Y/N guessed it was Wilburs, which was strange because he was usually calm.

"I just... are you really sure? And even if it's true it doesn't mean she's planning on killing anyone." That was definitely Phil's voice.

"YES, I AM SURE! ...Sorry for yelling just... I am sure. It was blurry but I saw the wings and the tail. She isn't an endermen hybrid."

What? Do they know about me? How? Y/N thought for a moment. The Portal! Oh no. When I was falling through the end portal he must have seen my wings and tail.

"Ok, Wilbur... just be quiet about it. Don't tell anyone and make sure she isn't alone with Ranboo. I will deal with her tonight, while she is sleeping ok?" Phil replied.

Deal with me? Does he mean to kill me? He- he wouldn't right? He's not one to kill, but then again it's not like I'm planning on killing his friend!

She hear them begin to walk to the door and she quickly turned her head to watch Tommy and tubbo. She felt eyes on her back and she turned to look at Phil and Wilbur. Wilbur glared at her and Phil avoid eye contact. Great. Now I have to deal with them too along with Ranboo and the hundreds of guards in this castle.

They all walked to breakfast.

"Hey Y/N come with me!" Ranboo yelled.

It was after breakfast and everyone except Y/N and Ranboo have gone on a tour of the castle. "Where are we going?" Y/N asked. "Why aren't we going with them on the tour." Ranboo just laughed, "Come on, do you really want to go on a tour?" Y/N shrugged. Ranboo smiled, "I'm going to give you a tour of the end kingdom! Come on!" He grabbed Y/Ns hand and began dragging her down the hall. The second they touched hands Y/N started blushing. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLUSHING?! STOP BLUSHING NOW! Ranboo just giggled. "Y/N your blushing." That just made Y/N blush even harder. Ranboo burst out laughing. "Shut up," Y/N muttered and playfully punched Ranboo. "Come on Y/N let's go." He said and continued dragging Ranboo down the hall.

When they got outside Ranboo let go of Y/Ns hand. Oddly, Y/N kinda, sorta, maybe missed his touch just a little bit. Strange.

Ranboo began running towards a strange-looking tree. The tree was purple and very tall and thin and it didn't have any leaves. Ranboo grabbed a weird purple fruit from one of its stems. "Here eat this!" He said and passed it to Y/N. Y/N shrugged and bite into it. It had a hard skin but under the shell was a sweet and creamy inside. Suddenly Y/N was 7 feet away from Ranboo. "What the heck!" She said and ran back to Ranboo. "What was that?" She asked. "That's a Chorus fruit. When you eat it you teleport in a random direction. It's cool right?" He said. "Yeah, that was awesome!" He smiled and chuckled to himself. "What are you laughing at?" Y/N said. He turned to look at Y/N. "Oh nothing, just the fact that your an endermen hybrid and you can teleport on command and yet you like the chorus fruit." Y/N mentally face planted. Your so stupid, She thought. "Umm right. Maybe we should get back to the castle?" She quickly said. "sure." Ranboo says and they both began walking back to the castle. Then ranboo freezes. "Wait there is one more place I want to show you!"

Ranboo grabbed Y/Ns had and she once again blushed, Ranboo smirked at her. "Shut up." She muttered.

"I didn't say anything."

"Your face did."

Ranboo just smiled and continued walking to where ever the heck he was going.

Ranboo led her to a temple that was decorated with dragon statues. Huh. Well, Phil had mentioned that they used to be ruled by an Ender Dragon about 19 years ago before Ranboos father had to take the throne. They entered the building and it was filled with books. "Ranboo did you seriously take me to a library?" Y/N laughs. "What?! This is more than a library! It's filled with books about as old as time. This is our history." Ranboo replied. He walked over to the shelves and picked a random book. He opened it and Y/N was shocked to see that the books were in an entirely different language. "What language is this?" Y/N asked and turned to look at Ranboo. Ranboo laughed. "Wow, you really don't know? That's enderian." Ranboo and Y/N turned to look back at the text. "What is it about?" Y/N asked glancing at the book. "Dragons," Ranboo said simply.

~Time skip~

After a while Y/N and Ranboo got back it was time for dinner. "Hey Ranboo, what is your favourite food?" Y/N asked. Ranboo looked at her for a moment "I don't know, I mean we don't have that much different foods to eat." Ranboo and Y/N were walking towards the dining room they had just gotten back from looking through the library.

~Another time skip because I'm lazy~

Y/N had gotten back to her room from eating. She had a great time with Ranboo and couldn't wait for tomorrow. Wait. There is no tomorrow with him. You're going to kill him tonight and run. Y/N froze at that thought and suddenly became very sad. No. No nononononono DONT LET YOUR EMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY!
Ranboo dies tonight and that's final.

Next chapter is going to be... exciting to say the least.

PLS VOTE!

:3