Bonus chapter!

Tell me if there is a TW

Haha, you thought that was the end? Oh my god, you all hated it when I gave you that ending lol, so here is the chapter to help you all deal.

Y/n could only watch as Ranboo closed his eyes. The pain of this dawned on her and she was soon crying her eyes out on the floor of Jack's room.

After a couple of minutes, she could hear someone opening the door to Jack's room but she didn't care who it was. She turned and saw it was Phil, all the colour was draining from his face as his eyes landed on Ranboo. "Is-is he still breathing?" Phil whispered. Y/n turned and checked Ranboo's pulse and breathing. "Yes," Y/n said. (HAHA YOU ALL THOUGHT)

Phil rushed forward and grabbed something from under his robe. It was a healing potion. Phil began to give the potion to Ranboo while Y/n held her breath. When Phil had emptied the potion they both just sat there, hoping that Ranboo would get up, but Ranboo never moved. Phil checked his pulse and breath once again. "He is breathing and his pulse is stable, but he won't wake up... I think he's in some sort of a coma."

——————

Ranboo didn't wake up for months, and in that time a lot of things changed. Y/n pets, Eraser, Movin and bimbo often played together and Y/n make sure they were well feed.
Technoblade became the new nether King and Phil had to keep both the overworld and end in check until Ranboo woke up if he ever did.

Y/n stretched her wings and began flying away from the cabin and far into the sky, it had become a daily activity for her, and she loved flying. The wind blew through her hair as she started flying above an area of forest.

After about an hour of flying, she finally went back to the cabin. Little did she know that Ranboo was awake and waiting for her.

Ok, so that's the end. Also, I never said Ranboo died I said he closed his eyes, but I said it in a way that sounded like he died. I tricked you all :)

Anyway, that's the end of this book, time to go make another fanfic also this book is cringe and sucks. I made this just to practice making fanfics and that's it so sorry if it's bad.

Bye, see you in the next book I make!

(Also I might make a book filled with fanfic ideas because I have a lot that I probably will never use so if you want to see that...)